Attention authors note

Hey! Trash here.

So first off, I wanna apologise for the lack of updates and then finally updating with an authors note. I swear I'll start working soon but I wanted to talk about a few things.

As of late we all know about what's going on revolving around Stray Kids' ex member. I don't wanna out his name in because I'm really disappointed in him. Due to the recent events, I've decided to remove him from this book. I understand that people may not agree with my decision but let's face it: he's not looking great. The victim (I've heard there's a couple but I'm not sure?) has made statements, apparently a saesang (my god is that how you spell it?) has seen him go to these places, he lied about the "company" he's with, there's apparently statements from current and ex jyp staff members talking about his behaviour whilst working there and around our lovely boys Stray Kids.

I'm not saying that I'm gonna bully him or go after him. I'm saying I'm disappointed and shocked. Not just at him either but at myself. Reason for being disappointed in myself is because I had to hear these claims and look over how he acted with stray kids to know that something wasn't right. Yes, it's horrible that we all didn't realise it and certain fans of his are saying we are using this current situation to look into him more. But wouldn't you? He always didn't look like he was as close with the others and after looking at old videos, it does make sense.

People have been saying that those who are deciding to not follow him anymore are being inconsiderate and I do understand why since it hasn't gone to court yet or anything. HOWEVER! Denying the victims claims and blatantly brushing this off as "absurd rumours" is quite frankly worse. This is a serious topic and it needs to be resolved! Pushing the victim under fire is not going to help that at all.

If you want to know my opinion, I believe in innocent until proven guilty but this situation seems far too real. There's so much that makes it look like he is guilty, especially the lying. That's my whole opinion: I'm leaning towards guilty. Some people are gonna be really mad at me for that since I'm not an investigator or anything but with what people have found, that is what I find myself thinking.

Even if this all gets resolved and he is somehow innocent, I won't add him back to this book, considering he did leave the group. I genuinely do struggle to write him in this book due to this reason as well.

I don't really wanna talk about this topic again since it makes me ridiculously upset, so this will be all I have to say.

Thank you for reading this and understanding my decision. I'll get to work right away on the next chapter.

Happy reading and see you soon!

-babychangbinbinnie