~crimson red~

Yandere! Elliot x Milly

Third Person POV

Zoey stood in the alleyway putting most of her weight on her left leg one hand her hips, she wore a white cropped hoodie and high waisted jeans with her hair let down.
Her eyes wandered around the empty alleyway.
"Gosh it stinks in here." Zoey sneered.
Soft footsteps could be heard behind her, her head snapped around to find Elliot standing right behind her, shovel in hand.
"Elliot what ar-." She asked.
Elliot had knocked Zoey out and her unconscious body was now in front of him. His shy demeanor was no longer there instead he had an insidious grin and an evil glint in his eyes.
"I can't believe I gave you a second chance." Elliot muttered under his breath as he dragged an unconscious body along the alleyway floor.

Zoey's POV

I wake up to a pounding headache, I try to rub my forehead but I realize my hands are tied behind my back and I'm in someone's basement. I try to scream. There's a piece of cloth in my mouth. A shadowed figure emerges from a corner. Upon further inspection.He walks closer to me brandishing a butcher's knife.He gives me a slight smile, it isn't a nice smile, it's a smile that can send chills down anyone's spine. He slowly removes the piece of cloth in my mouth.
"What do you want from me!?" I hissed at him.
"Your life." He said in a monotone voice that smile once there again.
Once again the piece of cloth is in my mouth.
"Have a nice sleep." He teased.
I tried to scream out but the cloth muffled it. Tears start flooding from my eyes. It's over isn't it? I feel the knife piercing my stomach. Darkness.

Third Person POV

Filled with satisfaction, he puts the body in a trash bag and quickly chucks her into the trash.
"I did this all for you." Elliot said joyfully.
He took off his gloves and set them on a table, the table had the butcher knife and a picture of Milly.
He let out a giddy giggle as he felt he did a good thing all for Milly.
Next day
The whole school is in the assembly to mourn for Zoey, Elliot tried his best to hold back a smile. After the assembly finished I walked towards Millie.
"H-hey Millie!" I called out to her
Her head turned around a light read tint to her cheeks.
"H-hi Elliot, such a shame on what happened to Zoey.." She said sadly
"Yeah, such a shame....." I muttered.