~bloody roses~

Third Person POV

"H-hey Milly, can there's something I have to show you.." Elliot stuttered.
"O-of course!" Milly blurted out flustered her face going redder by the second.
"W-well, i'll see you later!" Milly called out as she ran away.
After school.
"Where are you going to take me?" Milly asked.
"It's a surprise!" Elliot teased.
The two arrived at an old abandoned warehouse, leaving Milly even more confused.
"Elliot what's th-" She started
A rusted shovel hit Milly's head hard leaving her unconscious. Elliot dragged the unconscious body into the warehouse.

Milly's POV

Ughh, my head hurts. Wait, where am I? My eyes scanned the place and I found Elliot sitting on a table with a corkboard hanging over it.
"Elliot, what's going one!" I questioned.
Wait. My hands are tied, I'm also tied to this chair. Elliot came closer to me and sat down right in front of me.
"Are you proud?" He asked a creepy tone to his voice.
"I'm sorry?" I said confused.
"I killed them for you." He replied with a chilling smile.
He moved out of the way to reveal the contents of the corkboard.
"Zoey, stabbed in the stomach." He started.
"Jake, pushed off of a roof and Lia, well she was poisoned." He finished.
My eyes widened in shock.
"**WHY WOULD YOU KILL THEM!**" I Shout in protest.
His expression dims and he looks at me straight in the eye.
"They were in the way of our love." He spat.
"Aren't you proud?" He added while playing with my hair.
"You aren't the Elliot I knew, you're a monster!" I shouted back on the verge of tears.

Third Person POV

"I really didn't want to resort to this." Elliot responded creepily as he walked away to the table and picked up a butcher's knife. He walked back over with an evil glint in his eyes. Elliot then places a kiss on the now crying Milly's lips. He gives her one last smile.
"Goodnight my love." He spoke.
Elliot then placed the knife deep into Milly's stomach. The blood stained his hands and dripped off the knife onto the floor.