Let's Talk

"Green and Gold, Wrath are you developing Greed's taste"

"It was close to the cafe and I already made the reservation, I didn't really care about the color"

"Looks pretty upscale, reminds me of those days back in the Victorian era"

"When you had to wear those really uncomfortable dresses and complain about them for hours"

"I'll have you know during that time you had it easy, like to see you wear a corset". Wrath grabbed the door handle but instead of going inside he opened the door wide and was waiting for her to go in first.

Lust looked around and was quite impressed with the decor, "Fancy, I think the chandelier is a nice touch, a bit much for you isn't it? You never seemed to care about being in luxury before"

"Like I said before it was convenient, whether it was a two star or five star didn't really matter to me" . They got the key to their room and walked to the elevator . Lust was admiring some of the decor in the hallway. They reached their room and noticed that the atmosphere was very spacious; like two large apartments that were fused together. It was also very relaxing as if it was tempting them to delve into the bed;to drown into the ocean of silk, The pillows and blanket were white, not only in color, but in cleanliness, not a single stain. Rest can come later there were still more important matters that needed to be discussed, that's what's going through Wrath's mind. He walked to the bed and sat down. Putting his elbows to his knees and his hands connected together. He put his head up and was about to speak, but suddenly two arms were wrapped around his shoulders and his head went into Lust's left shoulder.

"I missed you and I'm sorry, I really did try to find you". She was practically sobbing as if these emotions had been bottled up for many years and only now were they given proper release. Wrath was caught off guard for a moment, but instead of just sitting there like an emotionless statue he stood up and gave her a hug back. He took a moment to consider her feelings, and when he truly thought about it, this wasn't out of character for her. To anyone outside their family circle she was a confident and fearless woman, but in reality she was an emotional wreck. She had an amazing poker face, so good in fact that you could probably put a gun to her head and she wouldn't even flinch. Moments like this reminded him of the first time he ever saw her shed tears. The situation was out of their control, out of her control yet, she felt guilty for surviving. He would never forget the question she asked while looking at him with a tear streaked face, 'where do you think they go?'. He remembered his exact response to her question, he paused trying to think of something but nothing came to mind, 'we have to keep moving'. At the time he thought it was irrelevant, surviving was the key and lions do not question why they have to kill they just know that they have too. He didn't even comfort her that time and looking back he regrets that decision. Lions were designed to kill but human children were designed to grow, learn, and experience life. If only he had grasped that sooner. Time went by very slowly as if time itself wanted to grant them mercy, allow them to have a moment that they both needed. Lust took her arms off of Wrath and tried to compose herself, wiping away stray tears and catching her breath. He was not the most emotionally intelligent person but he knew when he should at least try to comfort someone.

"I missed you too". The room was filled with silence but not an embarrassing or awkward silence but one that felt content.