Reunion

The man was patiently waiting for his breakfast and relaxing while reading. He had hair that was blood red, short and well maintained, his build was lean but powerful,yet his eyes were the most memorable; a honey amber that most would consider comforting but instead gives off a sense of intensity. His clothes were a simple red shirt and dark blue jeans but did not deteriorate his strong presence. As he was reading a waitress came by with a plate of three red pepper muffins and leaves to head back to the kitchen. He was about to take a bite when a woman's voice grasped his attention.

"Well nice to know your taste hasn't changed", He looked up from his muffin to see a woman in a red casual v neck dress with ruffles three inches above the knee. Her hair was a wavy crimson red, hazel eyes that looked like a green and brown supernova, and she wore light makeup. She grabbed the chair and took a seat and waived for a waiter or waitress to come over.

"Well are you trying to flatter me, I haven't seen you in that color before Lust" He said while pointing to his hair.

"You're the last person I'm trying to flatter Wrath". She said while smirking. A waiter came and he seemed to move anxiously as if he was trying to avoid stepping on a minefield. He seemed intimidated by her beauty as if just talking to her wrong would be a great offense.

"Is there anything yyou'd like mmam" He spoke nervously while looking at her

"I would like a chocolate muffin please" she said

"Rright uup" he stuttered and left to the kitchen. He took her order and went toward the kitchen.

"You know Wrath you seemed to be doing well", Lust said.

"I've been doing decently, but pleasantries aside have you found the others yet I've had no luck myself"

"How'd you find me?" she said. The waiter from before came back and put her muffins in front of her. She said 'thank you' to him and looked back at Wrath.

"I figured you'd go to a country with the best clothing and chocolate"

"Given how easily you found me I'm surprised the church people haven't found me yet"

"Don't push your luck sis, Our luck seems to be vast but I don't want to push it"

"How have we had any luck, Our entire lives have been nothing but misfortune"

"Well you can't say we didn't have luck or must I remind you of our other nameless siblings". She looks taken back for a moment as if those thoughts just came to mind, then her eyes looked down as if in guilt. The others were definitely more unfortunate, meeting an end, with no one to remember them but siblings who are indifferent to their existence and the others who felt some semblance of remorse.

"But let's get to the matter at hand, our siblings are still missing for the most part" Wrath said impatiently.

"I've only gotten a sort of an idea where pride and greed might be and I met our other three siblings in Italy, but I don't know where they are now"

"Well that's sort of helpful". He missed how his brothers were, both were aggravating yet at the same time had their own unique charm. He even missed his sisters, when he was younger he saw his sisters as nothing but brats, but over time he saw that they were also unique." I think we should be on our way and talk more at the hotel". She put cash on the table, a hundred euro, knowing it was well over the price of what they bought. They left the cafe and walked a couple blocks to the hotel.