A1 #

Here I am posting two amazing answers!

Answers for Q#1:

@erlebnissewhelve

I feel the Raas Leela is in some way symbolizing the union of souls and super soul. The soul is part of the super soul. If we consider the soul as Prakriti (feminine) then the super soul is purush (masculine) so in order to truly merge into Purush, the purushattava of Both (Arjun and Shiva) was transformed into Prakriti. There is another reason I feel. The masculine gender also in some ways signifies ego. When that ego ceases to exist the identity of self is lost. Until and unless that identity or self exists complete union with the true purush (Krishna or Parabrahm) is impossible.

 @paarthaw

Both Lord Shiva and Arjuna wanted to experience the bliss which Gopis have enjoyed during the Raas Leela with Lord Krishna. This teaches us that an ardent devotee can go to any length to fulfill the bliss they experience with their Lord. Hence, donning a gopi/female avatar by Lord Shiva/Arjuna is not an issue for them because they want to experience the divine bliss which gopis of Goloka have been enjoying with Lord Krishna by immersing in Raas Leela. It also shows that the relationship between a devotee and God can take any form, be it like a servant/master, or as a friend, or as a lover etc.

Thank you so much both of you for these wonderful answers!!

I loved it so much! Thank you!

||Hare Krishna||