13: 𝒊𝒇

☾︎

☾︎

August 18, 2020

"Hi." Sunghoon nudged Eunbi's shoulder, earning a light squeak of surprise from the girl.

"Sunghoon, you better stop. I'm playing Five Nights." Eunbi pushed him away with her right hand, the other still holding onto her phone, pressing buttons on the screen as she continued with her game.

Sunghoon pouted, his shoulders slumping in disappointment as he watched Eunbi fully focused on the game.

"Hey, pay attention to me," he called.

Regardless, Eunbi not once batted an eye at Sunghoon the entire time she played the game. It made him frown, like a whining puppy in desperate need of his owner's love.

He slowly inched over towards her, creeping up behind her back. "Boo!"

Eunbi let out a shrill scream, dropping the phone in her hands out of surprise and it ended up tumbling down onto the floor, surprisingly not broken. She turned to look at Sunghoon, shooting him a mean glare.

He was doubled over on the couch, laughing so hard that there were tears in the corner of his eyes. "Ah, that was so funny," he muttered to himself, his boisterous laugh dying down into low chuckles.

"You're mean. I lost the game." Eunbi huffed, reaching over to grab her phone on the ground.

"You're not paying attention to me. Give me a hug." Sunghoon pouted, stretching his arms out.

"No."

"Oh, come on. You always give Jay hugs. Why can't you hug me too?"

"You made me lose the game," Eunbi answered, rolling her eyes at Sunghoon.

"Whatever. Doesn't matter anyway." Sunghoon instantly tackled Eunbi into a tight hug, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.

"Ugh, why do you do this to me?" Eunbi groaned, fidgeting with her fingers out of habit as she felt her cheeks redden.

Sunghoon smiled. "You're just so cute."

☾︎