CHAPTER 1

''Stop laughing David'' i rolled my eyes.

''why? am i right? nag sex kayo last night 'diba?'' He tease while laughing hard.

''and so? stop laughing or else.. or else.. agh! 'wag ka ngang tumawa!'' sigaw ko. Nakakainis naman kasi 'tong si David, kanina pa nang-aasar!

''joke lang eh, napaka pikon mo'' he chuckled.

''Whatever, aalis na'ko'' i said.

Tumayo ako at kinuha ang mga gamit ko.

''Take care, love you'' he said. Binato pa nya sa'kin 'yung tissue.

''fuck you'' i raised my middle finger.

''i love you too ko nasaan?'' he asked.

''Fine, i love you too. Aalis na'ko'' i chuckled.

I went outside and drove my car papuntang condo ng magaling kong boyfriend. At first i don't like his cold aura but suddenly, ew i fall.

''Love, i'm here'' i yelled a little. I saw him sitting on the couch while playing his video games.

''You are early' He lowered the controller to the table and kissed the top of my head once hugging my waist.

''I'm done with my research so I visited here, I was with David earlier'' i chuckled. His brows furrows. God i forgot. Palagi na lang syang nagseselos kay David, damn he is just a friend, a bestfriend!

''you are with what? with who?'' He asked, doubting.

''nevermind'' i shrugged. He embraced my waist tightly and gave me a soft kiss.

''Don't mention that bullshit again, i'm jealous'' he whispered. I smile and pinched his cheeks.

''don't jealous, he's just a friend tho'' i touched his lips with my index finger.

''i'm just your friend too'' he chuckled. I laugh and patted his shoulders.

''we're just friends? with benefits?'' i chuckled. This man, a type of man who's cold to others but sweet to me, tss.

''i'm not your friend, i'm your husband'' he said again. He went to kitchen and prepare a juice.

''i prefer wine than juice'' I smile. He chuckle and nod. I sat on couch and play with his controllers.

I fell for him not because of his appearance, I guess I fall for him because of his aura. Tss, I don't know why I fell in love with someone colder than ice. Ahm, we have something in common, I smile at other people and when it comes to him everything seems to have changed, I'm wild and clingy every time I'm with him which is not really me.

Like him, he is sweet and possesive ‘with me’ not to anyone. I met him when I was in my first year of high school? Maybe. I don’t like his attitude, he is kinda playboy and a womanizer. All the students giggled whenever he was around and I was not among them. I had a crush and that was his friend, Kenji, another womanizer. Agh every time I think of Kenji there is something butterfly in my stomach, agh!

''don't mess up again, the last time you vomit in my couch'' He gave me the wine and sat beside. I laughed.

''We drank until morning and that was the worst thing I ever did'' I rolled my eyes. He gave me a chips.