Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Choose what's right

"HEEEEEELP!"

It's still broad daybreak, no demons would appear and prey humans. Without realizing, as hastily as lighting, I immediately went to where the sound is. Brushing the thoughts about looking for spikey guy and scar-face.

It's unexpected, never knew what the possibility may bring. This was my impressions as I sense 2 demons inside the mansion. How did it get there? The daylight shines dazzlingly incapable for them to wander around the surface. It's also wrong timing now my swords kinda chipped.

"HEEEEELP!" With hopes up, I quickly slammed the glass window. Not surprising, 5 men were slaughtered and now laying lifeless below me. Blood staining the wooden ground. I grabbed the hand of the man biting it slowly eating the flesh and savoring the blood.

"Tasty" I felt my stability regenerating as another scream but a demon's voice. I went to scout where the scream would be. I can't smell their blood properly due to a lot of quantity of numerous drops of blood scattered around me earning the strongest aroma and my target the softest.

"Oi" Finally arrived, I looked at the young boy who already lost one arm. Children's bodies scattered in this area. I gave no hint of anger, not pleasure. It didn't bother me. In fact, I want to join and feast with the demon. Eating dead humans won't grief me and I would not regret it. They're dead anyway. It's more bearable to think of eating dead bodies.

"I see you're a demon with beauty. How do you like to bite?" I licked the lingering bloodstain near my edges. Sure the body that demons offering is tasty. I smirked going near him while licking the remains of blood on my hands.

Be good...

I clutched my fist. Never have I ever killed a fellow demon nor intended to, except earlier. Sure I cut them to bits but that doesn't bother me knowing they'll regenerate immediately. But I have to follow my mother. At least that can ease my conscience of leaving her behind, I think.

"Hands down, leave the boy"

"Huh? You're hearing yourself right? A demon? Who cares for human beings? How awful"

"Let's see who's awful" I grabbed his hands away from the boy and broke it. Not surprising he regenerates quickly, making no feeling of pain nor flinching as if he's used to be hurt physically. He clawed my left and right hand. I lower my stance before kicking his head off. I looked at the kid looking at me with terrified eyes.