Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Everything

"S-stop" I let go, of him. Our space widening. This is wrong, very very very wrong. What the hell am I doing? You're kissing your friend for heaven's sake!

"So.. i-I'm..." I frowned blushing because of complete embarrassment. Giyu standing there like it was nothing like he is used o this.

"I think we should rest?" The tense air slowly disappearing as Giyu walks away. Why does it feel wrong tho? He's just leaving, going home to rest. Why does it feel heavy? Because we kissed?

"Rest well Mika"

I rest, but it was never well. I rest with nothing but nightmares. I hope you know that. I sleep full of heavy thoughts and wake up filled with cries and breathing. 

"What?"

"I smell something different, but prove me wrong" I made a face, looking at them with complete confusion. Right now I went to check on the three slayers, currently training to enhance their strength. Tanjiro confronts me saying we should talk privately. Telling me a very confusing question, or more like acting as if it is confusing.

"Are you a demon? But you are standing in the middle of the sun. You are not completely human? But I doubt that. What are you though? But you seem human" I smiled at him, but my emotions more firm. They told me his senses were the same as mine, sensitive, strong but I think he is stronger. I never knew someone can catch me just by smelling.

"I'm a demon, half-human." I was forbidden to say the whole truth. I told truth to no one but I never lied to anyone, not even him, yet.

"Your smell is very much familiar" His gaze turned dark. He wants answers, but I can't satisfy that. Knowing him, his hatred towards the demon is very much transparent.

"Just like your sister, yes" I smiled again.

"What demon exactly? I mean, you know what I mean"

"Just demon" That is my explanation to nearly everyone.

Muzan, the terror of mankind and slayers, once they know who I belong to they would shut me out. A large possibility that they won't accept me again, for I was also once a slayer of humans. I kill slayers and even innocent people. That is my curse, my curse that I can't run out of it. The payment of my actions, but I regret nothing.