Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Encounter

Today was an active day, we had a discussion concurrently with the Hashiras and it took off adequately, as always. I moreover got to confront Tanjiro earlier in the middle of the road. The days seem promptly as before. I haven't come upon Giyu since the last meeting. We've been occupied with our missions. 

Giyu and I began behaving differently with each other. More like a couple of aspects of intercourse. He would often give me sweet, faint kisses on my forehead or lips whenever we would come across or he would 'accidentally' brush his hands on mine. It has constantly been like that. No communication, simply efforts and I'm fine with that. 

But we never interpreted nor labeled our association, is he like my significant other now? Like a boyfriend? But we never conversed about that. I'm terrified and anxious.

"Tanizawa Mika" I glimpsed at Oyakata full of honesty and admiration. He called Shinobu earlier and she even informed me that Oyakata needs me. I didn't waver to go and confront him, It always feels pressing whenever he would come upon me, specifically when it was only the two of us. He understands about my mother and my father, my background, and my brother. Whenever he would call me and only me I already understand where this is succeeding from.

"I must say you've met Tanjiro? No?" I nod. 

"Have you heard about the breath of the sun?" I perked up. Not even enlightening what he asserted. I didn't know that breath of the sun exists. 

"No" I bluntly confessed. Does this have something to serve about me? My mother? My father? I know less trivial about my mother but I recognize nothing about my father.

His absence rendered our relationship. Like we had a tremendous impediment with each other though he frequently meets us whenever he's giving us missions and that's about it. Muzan was relentless, to the other demons. Whenever they contradict my father they would get promptly killed, but Eiji and I were only punished or slapped.

"Shinobu requests that Tanjiro should complete the mission together with the flame pillar, Rengoku" I don't get it. What does it have to do with me? If that flame bastard's already taking off, isn't one hashira enough for it to complete a mission? 

"Would you come?" It's disrespectful to say no, but nonessential to say yes. What's my objective on that mission?

"Why?" Oyakata seemed fascinated by my surprising question. His lips rose as if he maintains a notion of what I was about to say next.