Diagon Alley

6:30 am
I woke up from the sunbeams tickling my face. I excitedly shot up from my bed and went down in the kitchen to eat my breakfast. Mum was already sitting on the kitchen table. She was reading the newspaper, while munching her muesli. I got myself a piece of toast and greased some homemade jam on it. Sitting next to her I glanced at the paper a few times myself. There was nothing really interesting on it, so I was looking out of the window and watching the birds fly by.
Mum and I did the dishes when dad came in and said a grumpy, "Morning". We both laughed at him, because he was no morning person at all. He made himself a coffee and also sat down. All three of us were deep in our heads thinking of the following hours.
At around 8:20 all of us were finished and ready to go.

mums' clothes

dads' clothes

dads' clothes

my clothes

Professor McGonagall rang 10 minutes later at the doorbell and we went out of the house

Professor McGonagall rang 10 minutes later at the doorbell and we went out of the house. She said hi to us and told dad who she was. We looked around and saw nothing no car or something else to go with. "We have to walk a bit first", she said because of our faces, "We will go there by Floo Network." I looked at her and asked "What's that." "Oh sorry, I forgot. You go into a fireplace and have to say 'The Leaky Caldron' very clearly, then you throw floo powder at your feet and boom you're there." "wow", I say. We were in the middle of our village and went into a house, I didn't know it existed. From there we went to a bar called the leaky cauldron and I was so exited I could hardly talk. I stepped into the fireplace took some floo powder, said "The Leaky Caldron" and then a funny feeling started in my belly. I was first and stood in the bar on my own. When my mum came out behind me the barmen went straight at us and asked if we wanted something to drink. "We are still waiting for someone. Thank you!", mum said. Soon all of us were there and we drank something called butterbeer. It tasted kinda weird but I liked it. After drinking this butterbeer we went outside the back door and stood in front of a big brickwall. Professor McGonagall tapped on a stone and the wall disassembled itself. It looked magnific and behind it many witches and wizards were strolling around the shops. We went to the wizarding bank Gringotts and exchanged Muggel-money into Wizarding. There are Galleons, Sickles and Knuts. "There are 17 Sickles in a Galleon, and 29 Knuts in a Sickle, meaning there are 493 Knuts to a Galleon.", the Professor explained.