THINGS YOU MUST KNOW!!

In my story things are going to be a bit different when it comes to ranks and mates... Here are the things you should know before you read my story :

1)There are different ranks and roles in a pack:
Alpha = leader of the pack. Holds the most responsibility for his pack and is usually a male. They are dominant and protective. They can make lower ranks submit to them.

Luna = same rank of an alpha and can only become this by inheritance or being mated to the alpha. They can be female betas, alpha or omega. It is rare for a Luna to be male.

Beta = 2nd in command. Usually in charge of social development, making sure that everyone is happy in the pack. It can be a female or male.
Delta = 3rd in command. Takes charge of the warriors. Similar to a general for humans. Can be both a female or male.

Warriors and hunters  = warriors are the protectors , fighters and body guards of the pack while the hunters are the "feeders" , without them there wouldn't be any food. These are the most vital to having a strong and stable pack. Betas and deltas.

Pack members / children = These are the whole pack as a whole and the ones who don't have very important jobs or are children.

Omegas = Are the lowest in rank. They are the caretakers of the pups and cooks. They are normally females. They have strength of a mere human. Female omega can only bare betas and delta pups. Are submissive to higher ranks.

Male Omega = They are very rare and considered useless. Are very submissive. They have a golden womb and can bare the most powerful pups.
Pure male omega = They are the rarest kinds. They are the most beautiful wolves to ever exist and have irresistible scent. They have strength of ten alphas combined but are very sensitive. They are only submissive towards their mate.
(Ps: male omegas have two parts * a penis and vagina)

Prime Blood Alpha = They are rare just like pure male omegas. They are not submissive at all. They can be mistaken as normal alphas but when triggered, they have unlimited strength. They are dominant and intimidating.

           Mates
▶Every werewolf have a destined mate.
▶ They find their mates at age 18
▶Once one has found a mate, they would go through heat(females & male omegas) or rut(males) which last for 2 days.
▶ After mating they have to mark each other to complete the mating process. Normally the dominant one marks the submissive one.

Weaknesses =
▶silver and wolfsbane

PS:
▶ One can lock or trap their own wolf. This makes them similar to a human since you can't use your wolf senses.
▶Once your wolf is locked or trapped away,  one can't identify their own mates and shift.
▶No heat or rut will be experienced during this time.
▶Although one still have a hint of their wolf's scent on them, others can not identify their exact rank but when one has trapped or hidden their scent other wolves except Prime Blood Alpha may consider them as humans.

~good luck ~