THE ELDERS

Suprise~~~ thank you very much for 19 followers, 433 votes and 5.98k views. Gosh I love y'all.

Enjoy
---------------------
---------------

The ride was indeed long for the male omega while on the other hand it was a torture to the prime Alpha.

Well, Jungkook may have purposely or accidentally let out his pheromones when he was taking a thirty minutes nap earlier.

Edward had a hard time breathing as it smelt disgusting but...
To Taehyung it was arousing. I mean of course he would be aroused since those pheromones belonged to his mate who was sitting only few inches away from him.

He struggled to keep control of his wolf and himself. And if the male omega's scent wasn't arousing enough, his cute bunny like sleeping form was more than enough to wake the prime junior.

He deeply wanted to pounce on the sleeping cute omega and do unholy things to him right there but luckily Jungkook woke up before he could.

Currently, they had just arrived at the higher-ups meeting area located somewhere near Crest Wood pack.

Edward opened the doors for them and they got out.

Taehyung somehow managed to hide his erection from both Edward and Jungkook.

"They are waiting for you. Please follow me", said the messenger who was at the gate.

The Prime Alpha and Male omega quietly followed the messenger and ended up in front of two ancient doors.

(something like this)

Jungkook gasped at the sight. He had always loved objects with amazing patterns.

"Oh wow this is extravagant", he commented to which the messenger smiled warmly and this caused Taehyung to scoff but no one paid him in mind.

"Do you want to touch it before you go inside?", the messenger asked Jungkook.

"Really?! I can touch it?", he asked excitedly

"Yes you can"

With that, the younger touched the beautiful doors and for the first time since he was seventeen, he exposed his bunny smile.