•Chapter 1•Introduction of Izumi.

Hey guys welcome to the story !

Enjoy reading!! Btw feel free to Comment mistakes and other stuff ❤️ Now onto to the story!
____________________________________________________________________________

Izumi's P•O•V

Hi I'm Izumi Midoriya! I'm waking up to head to school today! I woke up and stretched out my arms and let out a 'yawn'. I got out of bed then headed over to my huge closet it was practically a walk in closet!

I got out a white shirt with a skirt and some socks that went up to my knees and my uniform coat with a red tie. Then I got dressed, then put my red shoes on. And when I was done I went to the kitchen, well the dinner table and I saw my mom sitting down on the table, waiting for me to sit down and eat breakfast with her. So I walked down to the table.

"Good morning Izumi." The other green haired women started.
"Morning Mother" I replied back and sat down on the chair on the other side of the huge table.

Me and my mother started eating breakfast peacefully together.

~After 20 minutes~

I finished my breakfast and said, "Thank you for the meal!".    
My mother nodded and started finishing up her's.

I then walked up to the door and twisted the door knob to go out, before I went out I said "Bye Mother!" While I opened the door. "Bye Izumi." She said while getting up.

~Time skip to school~

I was walking up to my classroom and slid opened the door and there it was explosions, arguments, loud talking. I sighed and walked to my seat which is behind my childhood friend kacchan or you can call him Kastki Bakugo.

Then Mr. Aizawa came in everyone ran to there seats and sat down and stayed silent. "Ok class today we will be doing internships at the same internship you went to so start getting your hero costumes and get going to your internships." He stated.

Everyone started getting there hero costumes and walked out to there internships with their friends or some where alone walking to there's. I grabbed my hero costume and walked with my friends. Which are Todoroki, and Urakaka.

"Hey you guys what do you think where going to do at our internships?" Urakaka started.

"I actually don't know, but I'm actually excited to see what I will do!" I replied back with a smile. While getting off the train station.

"Eeeek! I know right! But I'm going left. So cya guys later!" Urakaka replied. And waved at me and todoroki and headed to the left.

I chuckled. "So todoroki why are you so quiet today?" I asked him with a confusing look on my face.

"Oh, you noticed." He said while chuckling.

"Of course I did! Usually you would like talk alot sometimes. Well once in awhile" I said in a pout tone voice.

"Really I didn't notice." He said while smiling.

I chuckled and said, "Well I'm going straight cya todoroki".

"Bye Izumi!" He said while smiling and going his way.

I arrived at Gran Torino's apartment or house. I knocked and a short old man came and welcomed me inside his house.

"Hey kid." Gran Torino started.
"Hey Gran Torino! I'm here for the internship again." I said with a smile.

~After training with Gran Torino cuz Im lazy -w-~

"Bye Gran Torino! I'll cya soon." I started as I  smiled.

"Bye kiddo" He said and closed the door.