Chapter 5!

• Okay okay Ik I haven't been updating this story a lot I'm so sorry!
• But I haven't been motivated, and also still thinking about ideas for this story!
• Anywaysss enjoy!! <3
____________________________________________________________________________

-back to urakaka-
-Urakaka pov-

I look at bakugou and i cant believe i have to choose a friend or a crush...I sigh and stopped talking to bakugou. "Well im going. Cya weirdos." Bakugou says and gets up throws his tray in the trash can. And leaves to the direction of the classroom.

"Hey wait for us!" kaminari said while waving a goodbye to Izumi and catching up to his new boyfriend kirishima and his best friend bakugou.

While I sit there and watch all that. I sighed. What am I gonna do I really like bakugou but I dont wanna ruin my friendship with Izumi. Izumi can be kinda annoying and crap but shes a good friend. Ughhh!

Speaking of the devil, Izumi walked up to me. "Hey, Urakaka you okay?" She asked, while standing in front of my table.

I sigh. "Im okay dont worry about me! Also we should head to class before were late!" I said, in a very cheerful way and smiling. I got up grabbed my bag and walked to Izumi and hooked arms. We walked all the way to the classroom and had some conversations on the way to.

"Well ill see you after class!" I said and walked and sat on my seat in the second back row.

Izumi waved at me and i waved back and saw her sit right behind bakugou. 'ah jeez i cant think straight im friends with Izumi and all but i also like bakugou ugh!! Oh well i guess i should just get that out of my mind and start doing my work for now i dont want to fail.' I sigh, and start doing my assignments.

- Half and hour of class-
- Izumi pov-

I finished with my assignments. I got out of my seat and walked to the desk and put the papers on the desk. While Mr.Aizawa was lying on the floor sleeping in his yellow sleeping bag waiting for everyone to finish with their hero like assignments.

I sigh and started walking back to my seat. I sat down on my chair, scooted in and took out a notebook of mine. I have two very special notebooks to me. One is my hero analysing  notebook. Which Really helps me! The second notebook is for drawings and little doodles. This one also really helps me to! Whenever Im finished with my work and have nothing to do i get out my drawing notebook out to draw and doodle on since i cant really leave class anymore.

-30 minutes later-
- Whole class turned their papers in and going out for lunch!-

I wait outside of the door for urakaka and todoroki. That also reminds me! I haven't seen todoroki at breakfast. Hmm... Oh well. Urakaka and Todoroki come out of the class together. I jumped up in front of them and said "BOO!"

Todoroki had a very straight face but chuckled. While Urakaka was baby punching me and saying," HEY! Izumi! Why'd you do that!! You almost gave me a heart attack!! And Here i thought you were in the cafeteria already!!" She said in a very angry, pout tone.

Todoroki and me were chuckling. "Haha! That was so funny and cute urakaka" I said in a laughing kinda tone matter. While we were walking toward the canteen (Cafeteria)

"Wow!" Urakaka said, in a mean tone. Todoroki started, "Well anyways you girls were here. What are you guys getting?" He asked.

"Hmm... Lets see... Ah! I'll get the kastudon today! Well again..How about you two?" I said, nervously and kinda excited.While walking toward the register to get my food.