•Chapter 4•

•Heyo beans what's uppp

Ahem anywayysss the POV is going back to Izumi! And I apologize for posting this chapter so late sorry guys!!

•But Enjoy my beans!
____________________________________________________________________________

~Izumi P•O•V~

•Its Morning- in Izumi's dorm•

-Flashback-

"I dare you to ask bakubro for his jacket and if you two can cuddle up with eachother" Kirishima said, then smirked.

"Ehh?! But he'll say no!" I replied, while blushing alot!

"Awe c'mon it's a dare!" Kirishima said.

-End of flashback-

'Damn you Kirishima! Why did I even remember that.' I mumbled and then blushed. I sighed and,got up from bed then got my U.A. uniform from my closet. I changed into my uniform and tighed my bushy hair up in a ponytail.

I walked out of my dorm room and headed to the main room where mostly everyone might be in.

I went to get a water bottle out of the fridge and then started to leave the dorm to go to class.

"Wait! Deku!!" A brunette yelled to get my attention. I turned and stopped walking.

"Yes, Urakaka?" I asked.

"Deku do you think we could go together to class?" The brunette asked, and blushed slightly.

I nervously chuckled. "Uh, sure but may I ask why you wanted to go to class so early?"

"Oh, well you see I just want to go to class early for a change." The brunette said in a nervous tone and nervous smile.

"Well, okay then. Let's go then!" I said then smiled.

The brunette walked beside me and was smiling and slightly blushing. I was confused with her sudden change of going to class early but I just brushed it off and just continued walking.

The brunette stretched infront of the classroom door and sighed.

"Well let's go inside the classroom" Urakaka stated.

"Sure!" I said, in an excited tone.

I opened the door and saw kacchan. I smiled and blushed a bit. Then walked in to the classroom and walked to my desk right behind kacchan.

I sat down on my seat and put my arms on my desk and put my head side ways on my arms to the window and closed my eyes for awhile.

The brunette sat down on her seat by her desk and stared at someone or something. Urakaka was acting kinda strange. Hmm...

~20 mins later~
-3rd person P•O•V
-btw everyone came into class ^^-

Mr. Aizawa came into class looking tired and like a yellow catappillar sliding into class. Some students were weirded out. Then Mr. Aizawa got out of his sleeping catappillar bag.

Mr. Aizawa started, "Alirght class today we will be learning...." He then sighed.

-half an hour later-
(Sorry I'm so lazy right now so I don't feel like explaining school stuff 💀✌🏼)