•Chapter 2• Dorms

Heyo, smoll beans how y'all doing?

Btw enjoy the story and may I remind you I will be putting some pictures in these chapters so yea!.

Plus the pictures are not mine!!

Now enjoy!!
______________________________________

Izumi P•O•V

We arrived at UA's dorm building where me and class 1-A are going to be staying at for the year or for 4 years!

"Starting today you will be staying here. The girls and boys are separated from each other's dorm room so, girls are on the right and the the boys are on the left. Please go pick out a dorm." Stated Mr. Aizawa.
"Yes, sir!" Everyone responded back.

Everyone is excited so they walked around finding there dorms. While I was walking around on the second floor looking for a dorm and I found one. I walked up and I opened the door and looked around. 'This is good enough for me to stay in but a bit smaller than my walk in closet' I thought.

"Oh, hey Izumi!" Said a brunette girl.

"Oh, hi Ochacko!" I said back.

"Is this your room?" Ochacko asked.

"Uhm.. yea pretty much. Why do you ask?" I said.

"It's just that your my neighbor! And I'm so happy!!" Ochacko answered, which is hiding her sarcastic tone.

"Oh, that's great! Well I should go home now." I said.

"Eh? Why do you have to go home?" Asked Ochacko.

"Well the thing is I sorta forgot to bring my luggage." I said, while awkwardly laughing.

"Oh, well come back soon because we get to have the whole day to ourselves and the girl's and I are planning on having a truth or dare party kinda thing" Ochacko said, while smiling.

"I will! Well I should get going. Cya Ochacko." I said, then smiled.

~Time skip to house~

I opened the door to see my mom and Mitsuki at the dinner table talking. While I got in the house and closed the door. Then my mom noticed me.

"Oh, hello Izumi!" My mother said.

"Oh, hey Mother!" I replied, while smiling awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?Don't you have school? It's already 11:26." My mother asked me.

"Well you see I forgot to tell you that we will be having dorms in UA now. And I kinda forgot my luggage here in my room." I said, awkwardly.

"Oh, well go get it. Me and Mitsuki are going to my office, so call me on your phone if you need anything. Ok sweetie?" She said, in a sweet voice.

"I will! Cya soon!" I replied.

My mother and Mitsuki went up to the stairs to my mother's office.While I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my luggage and other things I needed.

~Ten minutes later~

I walked out of my room with my luggage to the front door, and went back to UA.

~30 minutes later~

I was back in UA. I walked back to the dorm building and Thought 'I can't wait to fall asleep im so tired and a bit hungry.' I arrived at the dorm building and opened up the door and went inside.

I saw kacchan and the others in the living room and some in the kitchen. I went up to the second floor and walked to the other door besides Ochacko's and opened the door. I went inside. And started opening my luggage to put the bed sheets on my bed. I was done with that, then started doing the rest of my room.