Welcome to Forks

Ronnie p.o.v

I was in about 4,000 feet up in the air,reminding myself not to start screaming.I'm ten years old,if you value your life don't underestimate me.Ronnie's the name,killing vampires is my game,and yes I kill vampires but yet I'm afraid of hight's. If you haven't noticed, I'm a werewolf.Yes you heard me right,a ten year old werewolf,youngest in the pack.I was sitting next to my sister Bella Swan.Our mom died seven years ago in a car crash.I don't remember it because I was just three but she does.She's seventeen now so she was just ten when it happened.We have our own family now,the pack.Andre was sitting in the row next to me waching "mean girls" on his t.v thing.He's really tall and dark skinned, with dread locks that go to his shoulders.Behind us was Steven and Lily.Steven Was Tall With brown hair,and a buzz cut.Lily is Bella's best friend,being the only two girls in the pack.She was pale but not as pale as Bella,and she had blond hair that went to her lower back.In front of us was our alpha Logan.He had short black hair with brown eyes.

We're moving from sunny California to Forks, Washington.Bella,Lily,and I are going to live with my dad Charlie Swan,chief of police.Andre,Steven,and Logan are going to get there own place,there all legally adults.Logan came from a rich family so finding a house shouldn't be a problem.The hot flight attendant announced that we were about to aboard Forks.I shut my eyes and looked the other way.It's not that I don't like Forks,it's just that this part of the flight felt like I was falling to my death.I could hear Bella's laughter when she saw my expression.I finally felt the airplane land.Welcome to Forks.

Bella p.o.v

Forks,rain,mud,joy.The pack and I retrieved our bags and left the airplane,Ronnie practically flew of.I scanned the airport for Charlie.Lily put her arm around me and let out a sqeal of excitement.Charlie already know and loves Lily,Our parents were great friends along with the Blacks.Logan,Steven and Adre hugged us goodbye and got on the bus to there new house.I spotted Charlie and gathered my things,and took Ronnie by the arm and walked over to him.He had short dark hair with a cheeky grin on his face."Dad!"Ronnie shouted while running into his arms."Hey son!"he said then turned to Lily and I with Ronnie still in his arms."look at you!"he said with admire"I don't think I can call you two kids anymore"he put Ronnie down and hugged me and Lilly.When this was finally over with he led us to his cruiser.Lily and I smiled to ourselves either remembering when we used to take rides in it when we were kids,or knowing he didn't need to drive us to school.Logan bought us both cars and had them shipped over, mine was a bright yellow Ferrari,and Lily's was a black mustang.You have to love Logan.We rode through the depressing,wet streets of Forks.I recognized some of these places from when I was a kid.It was a half hour car ride home.Ronnie was in the back with Lily.He was asleep,looking like an angel."welcome home"Charlie said as we pulled up in the driveway.It was a very nice house not small and not too big.I walked in the house while Charlie was trying to wake up Ronnie and Lily was getting there suitcases.I sniffed the air and took my things to my old room.Lily,Ronnie,and I used to come here every summer.It looks as if Charlie never set foot in here,this is exactly how I left it.It just felt stuffy in here.I had to go for a run,probably memorize the forest.I left my things on my bed and informed Charlie that I had to go for a walk.I went deep into the Forrest which was nothing like California's.I took my clothes of and concentrated on phasing.I've been doing this for three years so I was very good at it.I took deep breaths and focused on anger itself. Then I felt a tingling sensation go from my heart from all over my body,than I phased into a beautiful snow white wolf.I ran around feeling free and happy.I ran around trees and embraced the wonderful smell of the Forrest after it just rained.I also had a strange feeling that I had to chase my tale.After running so much I felt very tired,but being me I was to lazy to go home.Lily would cover for me if I took to long.I collapsed on the ground and shut my eyes.It's good to be home.