Chapter Four

Wendy parked in front of Yeri's house and watched Yeri enter her home to get her little sister.

A few minutes passed by and Yeri came back to the car with her little sister holding her hand.

"Aww, is this your little sister? She's adorable!" Joy reached out the car window and pinched Yeri's sister's cheek.

"This is Yurim. Yurim, say hello to Joy unnie." Yeri told her younger sister.

"Hi Joy!" Yurim smiled as she scooted towards the window seat, Yeri following her.

♡time skip♡

"We're here girls!" Wendy told everyone else in the car.

Joy stepped out, looking obviously nervous. "Do you guys wanna meet her?" she asked. She didn't wanna go in alone.

"I don't think it's safe for Yurim to go in there." Yeri hugged her sister. "Can we go anyways? Please?" Yurim looked at her older sister, giving her puppy eyes.

"Ugh.. Fine, but not for long." The two sisters stepped out of the car along with Wendy and followed Joy to the front door.

knock knock

"Hey Sooyoung!" Eunbi hugged Joy, looking happy as ever. Joy was terrified though.

"You have a pretty house!" Yurim said while walking inside the house uninvited.

"Hm.. Thanks." Eunbi was already getting annoyed. Yurim was touching everything. The couches, tables, she was even snooping through the fridge.

"Me and Sooyoung will be a little busy, so not be rude, but would you all mind leaving? We'll be more than happy to have you over later!" Eunbi smiled, standing behind Joy while holding her shoulders.

"Alright, we'll be on our way then!" Wendy waved goodbye and walked to the car with the other girls.