Chapter Thirteen

"Wendy!" Joy ran up to her best friend. "You're finally here!"

The girls talked a bit before decided where they wanted to go.

"Let's go get some food, then we'll go look for jackets. It'll be cold soon." Wendy said, Joy nodding her head in agreement.

The two girls took selfies with their ice cream before eating it together and talking about recent events.

While getting up to throw away their cups, Joy spotted her girlfriend, Eunbi.

"Hold on Wendy." Joy threw her cup away and walked up to Eunbi.

"Hey baby!" Joy hugged her from behind. "Huh?" Eunbi looked behind her, to see her girlfriend hugging her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Eunbi asked, clearly nervous. "What is it?" Joy asked, letting go. They looked each other face to face.

Sakura walked towards Eunbi at the wrong time.

"Hi mommy!" Sakura walked up to Eunbi.

Joy looked at Sakura, confused. "Mommy? Why did she call her that?"

"Hi! I'm Joy, have we met before?" Joy was completely oblivious to what was going on between the two.

"No, we haven't." Sakura rolled her eyes, grabbing Eunbi's arm and wrapping it around her waist.

"Babe, who is she?" Sakura asked Eunbi. The older was sweating nervously, trying to keep a smile on her face. She looked too awkward.

"I'm Eunbi's girlfriend." Joy smiled. She knew what was going on. "And you are?"

"I'm Eunbi's real girlfriend. Y'know, the one she loves more?"