Chapter Five

Eunbi walked in front of Joy, arms crossed. "So, wanna explain to me what that was?" Eunbi looked obviously upset.

"What do you mean? I just got my friends to drop me off." Joy tried saying with confidence, but it came off as weak.

"Psh, sure. Whatever. We're not finished, Joy. You still have explaining to do for last night." Eunbi pushed Joy onto the couch.

"Why do you always talk to other people? You never fucking talk to me anymore!" Eunbi yelled.

"Because you're mean to me! You always yell at me and hit me, I'm fucking tired of it Eunbi!" Joy sat up on the couch, scooting to the corner of the couch to get away from her girlfriend.

"Joy, I wouldn't do that to you if you weren't such a fucking idiot!"

Joy was so done with Eunbi. Constantly hurting her mentally and physically, it was tiring.

"Then why are you dating such a fucking idiot, huh?! Just leave me alone for once!" Joy ran upstairs to her room, locking the door, only for Eunbi to come running up.

She tried opening the door, but was too weak. "Tch, did she grow a pair of balls while she was over there or what?" Eunbi sighed, pulling out her phone, pressing the call button.

"Nako, wanna hang out baby? It's been a while." Eunbi said to her side chick. She'd been with Nako ever since Joy started talking to other people more than her.

"Of course. My place?" Nako was excited. "Yup. I'll be there in 5?" Eunbi asked.

"Alright, I'll be getting ready. See you later mommy~" Nako hung up.