Chapter Fifteen

Joy cried in bed all day, Eunbi never came home. She assumed that she was with that bitch, Sakura.

Joy sniffed, picking her phone up and texting her friend.

Yeri

me
Yeri come ovr

Yeri
im kinda busy
rn sorry

me
come iver
please

Yeri
omg im babysitting
no

me
yeri plsease

Yeri
fine whatever

Yeri
but im bringing
my sister over

me
ok

Joy sat in bed for a few minutes before running down stairs after hearing a knock at the door.

"Yeri!" Joy hugged her, Yeri's little sister walking in and taking her spot on the couch.

"Let's go upstairs." Joy held Yeri's hand and lead her up to her room, sitting on the bed.

"I want to tell you something.." Joy looked to the side, embarrassed.

"Okay, what is it?" Yeri asked, holding Joy's hands. "You can tell me anything. I'll always be here to listen." Yeri gave a reassuring smile.

"Eunbi was cheating on my with Sakura. I'm so sorry for doubting you!" Joy hugged Yeri as she burst into tears.

Yeri hugged Joy back. She wasn't even mad, she was just happy Joy realized.

Joy broke up the hug. "I'm going to break up with her tomorrow.. There's someone else I like more than her." Joy looked to the side blushing. Yeri wasn't catching on.

Yeri smiled, happy that they were over. "I hope you two are happy together. I hope that she treats you better than Eunbi did." Yeri hugged her again.

"Yeah.. Thanks." Joy couldn't process how she didn't catch on.

"Do you wanna stay the night?" Joy asked the younger. "Yes! Without interruptions this time, hopefully." Yeri giggled.

"Yeah, hopefully." Joy responded, turning the TV on.