Chapter 14

The party in going on when Yibo went to the kids party to see Ayuan ang his cousins. But its weird because those 3 kids are not there.

"Hi Yanzi did you know where Ayuan is??" He asked to the closest friends of Those 3

"I don't know uncle handsome I just saw them went out" Yanzi said and run again

'Out????' Ayuan wouldn't go out for nothing. He run to back where the others.
He wait for further minutes glancing on the gate but nothing comes in.
He got more restless he stod up and went to the front gate but he shocked what he saw. The guards was lying unconscious. This time he panicked and run to Haikuan.

"Ge!!!! The kids are missing" he said but its enough to hear others.
The mansion went chaos finding the kids but nothing.

They didn't know that someone is watching them laughing.
'Yeahhh find them!!!! If you find them!??" A man said while laughing.

"Let us go you ugly man!!!" A small voice shouted. And wiggling hope that the rope will be losen.

"Ohhhh brave kid huh. You really like your mother." The old man said.

Ayuan got angrier whem he heard the mother. He hate the most is when he is compared to his so called mother.

"Im not like him!!! You released us or else my father hunt you to dead" Ayian shouted again.

Jin Ling and Jingyi are crying calling for their parents.

"Shut up you three or else I will
Stitch the mouth of yours!!" He shouted and the kids immediately closed their mouth.

Ayuan wanted to cry but seeing his cousins he needs to be brave. As he is the older he needs to show that it will be fine that their fathers will find them.

"Let see if he will come hahhahah" Wen Rouhan said laughing evily.

Ayuan glared at him
"Stupid lunatic" Ayuan murmured when he see the old man laughing nonstop.

"I wish that you'll choke by your saliva" Jin Ling shouted.

Wen Rouhan didn't bother and continue laughing.

*cough*cough*cough*

"Hahahahahahahahah see i told you!"
The kids can't stop their laugh seeing the old got choked. Even the guards tried to stop their laugh.

____________

Yibo didn't know what to do
now. It been a day since their sons are missing. He miss his son badly.

He sat down on the floor not knowing what to do know they didn't even know who took their kids.

"Its okay yibo we will find them" Haikuan patted his shoulder.

"Ge Ayuan is the only one left to me I can't to lose it again" Yibo looking at him.

Someone POv

"WENS!!!!!!" A young man shouted fuming with anger.

Everyone from that place got flinch when they heard the young man shouting.

"Are they really testing my patience!!" He said
Seeing what Wens did make him more anger. He started throw and braking everything.

The table is broken
Scattered piece of glass. Papers, gadgets are everywhere. In short the room is mess.
He is shouting when someone entered the room.

He quickly glared to the person who brag his room now.
"SEAN!!!!! What's this!!?" A man shouted and run to the man named Sean.

"Hauxuan prepare for tonight. It seems that they need a little punishment" Sean said sitting in his chair still fuming with anger.

"What??!! What happened" Hauxuan asked. He is clueless what happening and who triggered his best friend.

"Those Wens really needs some lesson" he said and flashes a creepy smile.

Now Hauxuan know who. He smiled to him at last they finally going out after a years.

He immediately called their others friends " Ziyi, Yubin, Jiyang baby come to the meeting room ASAP" he said excitedly..

"What's with the sudden called this time" Ziyi asked them.

"Well have some fun tonight. Aren't you excited" Sean Said to them and explain what will they do.

First they review the place and the people.
"Just remember this one don't kill" Sean said.

"Dada??? Uncles??Aunt where are you going!!!" A cute small voice heard in the living room

Sean bent down "Baby Uncles amd I where going for business baby. Hummm tell dada what you want I will Dada will by for his princess" Sean said to his daughter

"Really Dada!!! Aliya wants sweet, jollibee and new toys!!" Aliya said with sparkling eyes while giggling.

Everyone pinch her cheeks and laugh for her cuteness.
"Awwww!! It hurts" Ayila pouted.

Aliya is 2 yrs old. Sean's daughter. Her mother is already passed away when she still one month old.

/:Sorry for the short update guys :)