Chapter 17

"Ahh Yibo did you find your father already??" Mr Xiao asked him.

"No not yet" Yibo said and shook down.
Its been a long time when Mr Wang went to a business trip since then he never returned he just emailed them that he will be gone for sometime but its been a 3 months yet he never returned.

"Did he still message you two??" He asked them.

"Yes. Saying that he is okay but he never give us his location" Haikuan said.

Mr Xiao just nod to them.

.....

"Ayuan why can't you put down your bag??" Jingyi asked him.

"There's a precious gem inside my bag!!" He said and smile widely.

"Ohh really??!!"Jingyi and Jin Ling said and amused by ayuan said.

"Can we see!! Can we see!!!!" They shouted and sit down next to him.

"Hihihi wait let me..close your eyes first it may affect your eyes its so bright you know!!" He tricked them.
They obediently follow what ayuan said to them. They close their eyes tightly.

Ayuan laughing soundless seeing his cousins closing their eyes.

"Ahh wait!! What if you go get Uncles sunglasses and use them it may reduces the brightness" He said and his cousins immediately went to their father and get  some sunglasses
"Done hihihi im so excited" Jin Ling said giggling.

"One....." ayuan is trying not to laugh
"Two..... pftt"
"Three..!!!! Open your eyes"
Ayuan said.

They excitedly opened their eyes.
"Ayuan where's the gem??"Jingyi asked whe he saw nothing bright.

"Here it is" he pointed his lego toy.

"Ayuan!!!!! This is not a gem!!" They shouted and chased ayuan in the living room.

Everyone who saw how Ayuan tricked his cousins reminds them of Xiao Zhan.
Mrs. Xiao silenty shed a tear seeing them running in the living room.
"I really missed him" she said. Mr Xiao just patted his wife.
Zoucheng And Yanli smile sadly.
"I miss arguing with him" Zoucheng said in low tone.
Yanli patted his shoulder "A cheng we all missed him"

'Xiao Zhan when will you come back?? How can you leave your family here??. They longing for you??
Me also Im longing for you. If you see our son now he is thesame as you naughty,energetic.' Yibo said in his mind seeing his son.

Days passed again and ZanJin keep emailing yibo. But this time its a number.

The first day he sent was 5
Next day 4 then 3 and yesterday he sent 2
Obviously the email today would be 1.

But they are thinking why ZanJin sending them a number??

"Ohh shittt he is counting down!!!" Yuchen shouted that makes them flinch with suddenly noise come from him.
Yuchen earned a glares from others

"Why is he counting down???" Jili asked.

Yibo who is silent all the time suddenly stand up.

"Why Yibo?" Haikuan asked to him.

"Quick keep the child in a safe place together with the others... I feel that something will happen to day" he said to rhem that makes them move.

When they went out side the meeting room.
They heard a sound of a firing guns outside. Lately they realize that they where attacked.

"Shit!!" Yibo cursed  and run quickly in the living room.
He saw Mrs. Xiao, Yanli and three kids hide behind the sofa. He immediately get them and lead them to the room.

"Stay here dont go out!!" He said to them. The kids are crying now because of shock and being afraid.
Yibo immediately kissed their forehead.
"Be brave stay here." He said and went out side.

The run from the main door he saw jis brother and others trying to shoot but they are to many while Yibo and his group are not even prepared.

Yibo get his pistol and start firing without mercy. Yibo aimed their forehead or heart.
He didn't spare any one.

After an hour the attackers retreated.
Yibo smile with success
They are not gangsters for nothing. Their group named shadow. They didn't participate gatherings that makes them unknown. They're holding the rank Second in under world.

/: don't worry guys
Their Gang will appear soon in the side story together with the mask man😉..

The whole place was a mess everything was broken.
The place are not recognized a house anymore.

"We can stay to my house tonight" Yibo said to them.
They all agree with that. Wang Yibo's house is  spacious not big as their mansion.
Wang Yibo bought that house when Xiao is 8 months pregnant. He didn't plan to stay from their mansion when Xiao Zhan gave birth but unfortunately Zhan run away.
He start living there with his son when he is 4months old.

_____________

"That bastard already targeting my family" A young man formed his hand into fist.

"Prepare were going to see them tomorrow" he continued.

"Are you sure you are ready to face them??" His best friend asked

"Look Hauxuan my family now is in danger. I know that bastard old man won't stop until he see them dead. Luckily that Wens didn't tell him about my existence and he thought that Im dead long time ago."

Hauxuan just sigh seeinv his best friend really stubborn.

"Alright we will go there". Hauxuan said. His best friend smile and hug him

In the morning they went early and they akready told to them that they will be having a visitor this time.

Aliya was very happy when his dada told him that they are expecting visitors.

"Really Dada!!?" Aliya shout

"Yess honey so behave and wait us here
Okay" Sean said to his baby

"Yes Dada I'll be a good girl. Bye come back faster!!!" She shouted and Sean just give him a flying kiss and they went off.

/: Alright I decided to let them meet for the fucking long years heheheh

Sorry for the firing scenes Im not good at it hehehe
Less gun fight next time😅

Hope you enjoyed it
Happy reading guys😁