Chapter 26

3rd person POV

Wang Yibo woke up in a strange place an old building that nearly collapsed. He tried to move his hands but he couldn't he was tied up he look around and saw that they are all tied up. He began to find ayuan he tried to look to his side to side but no Ayuan there.
He wake up His brother who is in his left side.

"Ge!! Gege!! Wake up"  he shouted in a low voice.
He also wake up Libowen who is in his left side.

"Heyy Li!! Li!! Wake up"

They groan because of head ache. They slowly open their eyes and went shocked whe they realize that they are in unfamiliar place.

"What happened why are we hear!!" Libowen shouted and tried to move but his tie just only got worsened.

"I don't know the last time I remember was there was a group of mens entered the house. Thats all!!" Haikuan said.

"Dad!!! Zoucheng!!" Haikuan shout when he saw the two tied  up in the another pole.
It seems that they are dived when he saw others tie in different poles.

"The kids!! Where the kis??" Wang Yibo asked wgen he didn't saw them.

Yanli and Zoucheng who is just woke up try to find their sons but it's nothing they are not there.

"Aliya??? Aliya??" Ziyi shout and began to cry whe she couldn't find her.

At this time they cant apply their skills. The rope was too tight and the more you move the it getting tighter.

"Where is Sean and Hauxuan??" Ziyi asked again.
Everyone look around but the couldn't find them also.

The building was filled noises.
The girls where crying and the others where shouting for help.

When someone entered the building clapping his hands while laughing. He is enjoying the scenery

"Don't waste your energy. No one will hear it I swear" he said and stand infront of them.

"ZHANJIN!!!" Everyone shouted and that makes him laugh even more.

"Hahahahahaha that's right Im ZhaJin!! Surprise!!" He said like a mad man.

"Let us go!!" Wang Yibo shouted

Zhanjin look at him and smile
A mocking smile.
"Why would I?? This time I finally can get rid to all of you!!! Why would I let go??? Hahahaha" he said and look at them.

"Why are you doing this???
What did we do to you!!"Mr.Xiao asked to him.

Zhanjin laugh again
"What did you do to me!!!! It's nothing. It's your youngest son who did alot to me!! To my family!! But luckily after a long time His in my hands now hahahahaha" he said to Mr. Xiao.

"Bring him here!!!"Zhanjin shouted to one of his dogs.

Wang Yibo had a bad feeling about this. He saw two mens dragging the unconscious Zhan tied up with chains.

"Zhan!!!!! Sean!!!" Everyone shouted when they saw him it seems that they beaten him up badly.

Mrs. Xiao and Yanlu began to cry when they saw his state.
They want to go near hom but they can't

Zhanjin is enjoy seeing the little drama.
When Sean groaned and began to move. His head hurts and try to look up with his blurr eyes he saw people calling him. He cant hear and see clearly but he is sure that he know those people calling him.

"A-zhan!! A-zhan!!"

Sean recognize the voice and began to call her
"Jie!!!Jie!!! Where are you!!" He shouted because he can't see them clearly.

"Okay that's enough!!"Zhanjin shouted to them.

Seam face the voice who shout.
"Zhanjin!!!! Youll pay for this!!" He said to him and move but the chain didn't let him.

"Hahahahaha how pity the mighty Sean can't move by a simple chain huh!!!" He said sarcastically while looking at the man who try to struggle.

Sean didn't care to him and try to move.

"Sean what if I share to them your greates secret" Zhanjin smile crazy to him.

Sean stopped struggling and look at him
"Try it then!!" He said

"Okay since he allowed me or even he don't allow me Im still going to tell you this hahahahah Since this is your last day or rather last hours you need to know who is Sean Xiao Zhan is.... Who is he?? Only gew knows and Im ine of them..... Did you ever see this one??" Zhajin take out a mask.
Its not just a simple mask but a golden mask.

Everyone got shocked when they saw the mask specially Wang Yibo and his gang.
They look at him. Yibo didn't even blink and just stare at the golden mask thet he was holding.

"I bet Yibo are very...... familiar with this Am I right???" Zhajin asked him and went to him.

"What if I tell you that this mask was belong to a child long time ago......... the child who we called Gifted....
Who is he??? Why did he have that mask??? What's his story???? Since you have still 5 hours let me tell you"
Zhajin said and look to Sean who stay silent grinning at him

/: okay the next chapter is his story, their story

Happy reading