Chap 1

(Aiden Kronos a.k.a Seth)

"Datura stramonium, is a plant in the nightshade family. Famously known for it's strangling abilities and deadly attitude, it is mostly called the devil's snare..."

Me : Shit the names kinda cool and kinda matches...

Tank : Matches perfectly with yours...

Me : I am the most good-est boy of Crimson High

Tank : Your goodness starts from your tattoos...

It was class but who gave a fuck. I pulled my shirt up and looked down on the half-side of the warewolf looking at me. I did this three years ago and still it's a favourite. Mom used to say that my constellation matched with a wolf. I turned that to a warewolf. For you mom. I let my shirt down to see the teacher looking straight at me. Eyes locked. Again another day in detention. Once someone had complained about my tattoos to the dean. I found out who did it and beat the shit out of him. I was just taking the occasional swim when he thought it's good to get on the wrong side of me. The teacher came towards me and told me to visit her in her office. Oh, today's gonna be therapy. I hated her guts. She treated me like the stud of the class. I was afraid I might end up slapping her face off. But biology was a favourite so I somehow agreed. Plus she is known to have a contradicting bitch type attitude when you go to her room. But in my eyes she is turned on all the time. Who knows what's in her room? I take a walk down the hall and see tank walk towards the washroom with his bitch. Loud moaning gonna start today. Hope the dean doesn't know. I reach her room. She is sitting there with a look that said she had memorized her lies well. Another therapy session. Fuck!!

                                                            *************************

I was to be called by the P.E teacher for football practices. It hurts to be a football topper. Twice a week you gotta go to the field and train your ass off. Others would simply slip away giving excuses like their girlfriends had called. I was 90% sure that it was their friend and a boy, in fact. But who cares about my words. I had only one friend and that was Tank. That was because we been brothers from a long time and he reads in my school. Many others are there but they ain't in school. My friend circle included only five girls. Mona being the leader. Bad bitch was always the ruling type. I never had a girlfriend, sadly. All the girls at school are somewhat afraid to be with me. Wanted one although I never had the traits needed. Not handsomeness, diamond cut jawline, side falling locks and a melting accent. Just had an artwork as a body and a hand full of scars. I loved my scars. They reminded me of whom I am what I did. At that moment I looked at the scar on my right hand. How it stopped me from saving her. How it grew painless. I received a call then, it was Tank...

Tank : "Meeting today, at nine. You know the setup. Be sharp" 

Me : "Finished having sex?"

Tank : "Did half, another half tomorrow."

Me : "That's disgusting. Meet ya later"

Again another formal meeting. Dad being out the country the meeting is gonna be video conference. But that was no problem only if informal wear was allowed. I made up an excuse for the P.E teacher. He didn't seem satisfied. Who cares? I already had too much on my mind. Dad was supposed to handover ruling area charts today. Who knows who will rule this time. But this time I had a bad feeling about this. Everyone looked up to me. I looked at area 63 on the map. My hand shaking I buttoned my shirt. This is gonna be bad, I know it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~