Chap 4

I slowly tread towards him. It's Seth after all. Everybody in this world can be predicted, somehow somewhat but not him. I cross close to his side. He never looks. That's even dangerous. I swish it at him and he ducks away. As if he had expected it. I rushed to get up but he professionally put his smoke in his mouth and easily took away my favourite blade. I get angry. I go to punch him. But suddenly, he does something. I lose my balance and my head started spinning. I see blur. I see him turning away. That same smirk. Only he knew how to work it. I hear his voice through the blur. The deepness of it,

- "Was missing you actually. Nice to see you again, Tam"

I felt my breath ceasing...

                                                              **********************

Flames everywhere. Dad? Where are you? Why am I even depending? I can get out myself. I never needed anybody. But my body is betraying me. I feel a burn on my stomach. Maybe burns. I see someone. Seth? Please help...

I jump out of my nightmare. I see him. Shirtless. That burn still there. Those tattoos still present. He was present. Infront of me. I was tied to the tree. The place was unusually familiar. He turned,

Seth : Glad you woke up. How are you, Tam?

Me : Fuck you! Seth. Untie me.

Seth : Nope. Need to talk first.

Me : I don't want to talk with you!

Seth : I am not asking. I never do. I tell. And whatever you say, deep inside you want to listen

Me : You don't know me deep inside

Seth : I don't but since I want to hear you, you want to hear me too. It's a theory of mine.

Me : Fuck your theories. Let me go!

Seth : How can I? I hate you too much...

He knew. He always does. Typical of him. He was smirking, more than the usual. He never does. I want to kill him right now...

Seth : (clicking fingers) Madam, are you out of your day dreaming? Talk atleast.

Me : I don't want to.

Seth : How is your father? And how are you?

Me : Both will be better if you die

Seth : You know I am not that generous

Me : I don't ever want to know

Seth : Got a boyfriend?

Me : Why do you care?

Seth : That means you don't. Wish I could be your boyfriend. I mean I would have been if you hadn't been head over hills to kill me

Me : I still do want to kill you

Seth : And one day I will let you or maybe ask you to...

He got up. Took his shirt and wore it. He wanted to be my boyfriend? What the fuck is going on? Why is he so unpredictable? He looks at me. The same way he did when he saved me. I hated him enough to know who he is. The devil of these parts. Someone whose paths will make you crippled when you think of it. He looked in the distance. He looked at peace. How does a killer even find peace when he looks at nature? My phone was ringing in my pocket. I struggled to hide it. He ducked down to take it. It was dad. Oh, this is gonna be bad.

Seth : Hello sir. I am sorry but your daughter is with me. Don't worry. I won't harm her. Instead she tried to harm me! Nah, she is fine. She will get back to you. I promise.

He disconnected the call. He knew what's gonna happen next. They are gonna trace me and come to this place. And they would kill anyone who stands there with me, friend or foe. He ducks down to keep my phone in my pocket. The minimum contact of him there laid sparks across my body. He felt warm in his coldness. He forwarded himself to my ear. I was shivering. His face felt close. Why was I expecting something? He got closer. I inched away only to feel my back against the tree.

Seth : You know this place reminds me of memories. Doesn't it?

Me : I don't know what you are talking about?

Seth : Don't you remember this tree? I thought you worked hard to try to kill me the first time. Maybe this will jog your memory. 

He pointed upwards. I didn't look. Couldn't as he was infront of me. His scent all over. He felt that he had to move. Somehow he always feels. He moved for his back pocket, took out a knife and cut my knot. I was half ready to punch him but in my mind, I knew he would have expected it. I traced the tree. I remembered exactly what had happened. I was feeling a bit sad after what I had done to him. He took me to visit a place that was his favourite. His sanctuary as he exclaimed. And me? I traced my hand when it stopped at the spot it was dug in with a knife, a "T" then a knife then a "S".

"Tamara kills Seth"...