Chapter 6

I dropped Millie of to school and now I need to go to work at the studio, on my way over I have memories of me and German when Millie was 6 I thought my life was just going to be perfect and I was waiting for him to make the first step but nope I found out a week after that he has a girlfriend, I shook my head and the thoughts went away.

I entered the studio and my first class was with the students who didn't go on tour with Violetta, which was bracco, cami, fran, broduay and andre, we all went to the hall so they can sing on the stage with their own routine, I was smiling and clapping to the best as I watched them.

It was coming to the big finish when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around and saw that it was g-German? Great what does he want now, -Angie we need to talk..- he said but I just faced the other way from him, -about what now, does pricilla want me to be the maid of honour so I can have more involvement in the wedding..-

-a-Angie..- German stuttered but I stopped him before he can go on and I turned to face him, -not what you was expecting, look German what do you want me to do show up and throw flowers?..- I said angry so I just closed my eyes and took deep breaths counting to ten before I continue, -Angie I don't expect you to be happy but I don't want us arguing like this..- he said sadly. I felt guilty for a moment but I don't know why I mean he have hurt me and is oblivious to it.

-look I'm sorry, congratulations on your wedding..- I said shaky and walked away, I walked fast to the music room where another surprise waited for me, great it's the other half, pricilla waiting for me in my music room smiling as smugly as always.