Chapter 27

After a lovely day at the beach all together, we was on our way to germans house as we haven't been there in ages and Millie can get changed there too as she got a towel wrapped around her as she's been in the sea, we arrived and we all got out, german had his arm around me and I held millie into me as we walked in millie run upstairs to change while me and german was already changed.

We sat down on the settee and I snuggled up to german and he wrapped his arms around me, -aww your here!..- we heard a cheerful voice and saw olga walking up to us, -ahh where's my darling?..- olga asked happily and I didn't have time to answer as millie was running down the stairs to olga, -auntie olga..- she cheered and hugged her. I always adore seeing her like that. Her personality haven't changed since she was 6 she have just matured. It's adorable.

I looked up to german who just smiled down to me, -I love you..- he said and kissed my lips softly, once we broke I glazed up to his eyes, -I love you too..- I said and rested my head back into him and Millie jumped on both of our laps and hugged us together and we all laughed. We were one little happy family, this is all I've wanted, I've found what I needed in my life is that my adorable little daughter, my handsome and caring boyfriend and my talented niece who's on tour, I love them all dearly I would change it for anything.

Hey guys this is the end of the book, another sequel? 😊thanks for all the commenters your all amazing!