Chapter 15

I woke up hours later still in the same position that a fell asleep in, I looked up and saw German smile caring at me, I just closed my eyes and snuggled back in, -German what's the time..- I question and it takes him a moment to reply I guess he's looking at his watch, -3.05..- he said and I shot up.

-I got to pick Millie up..- I said panicking and putting on my shoes and German done the same, -I'm glad we can be friends again..- he said before he was going to leave, I nodded and smiled slightly, -yeah, friends..- I said with that he left and I went to get Millie.

Once I arrived Millie got in the car smiled at me but not anything more, -how was school? With that Sam girl..- I said and she smiled and looked out of the window, -she didn't do anything today..- she said and I got confused why she was so quiet.

I pulled the car over and she looked at me the same way I looked at her, in confusion, -what happened today in school..- I asked in a serious tone and she looked at me and started to blush deep red and looked away, I good a sigh of relief as it is nothing to do with Sam but she's still hiding something from me.

I put my hand so her cheeks squashing them and looked at her, -spill..- I smiled and she just shook her head quickly, this must be something to do with that little boy Connor, I raised my eyebrows and she looked at me shyly, -itwasnothing..- she said fast and I just laughed and then her phone beeped and her eyes widened and I quickly grabbed her phone and read the message.

-to Millie.
Can't believe we are going out, I didn't think you would say yes, your amazing, love from your boyfriend Connor..- I said out loud and I could see her blushing deep red looking out of the window as I smirked and looked at her, -ahh well looks like someone got a boyfriend..- I smiled and she looked at me in the corner of her eye and giggled.