Chapter 11

Once we got away from Sam my mother turned to me and apologies for saying something to them and she hugged me tightly, -it's just I can't see my little girl upset and not do anything about it..- she said and I just smiled slightly and hugged her too yet I was more nervous about school tomorrow as I don't know how Sam is going to react when she sees me.

-promise me you don't hide anything away from me like that again..- she said and put her hands on my shoulders and bent down so our faces were inches apart and she looked right in my eyes and then I knew she was serious, -I promise but you hid something from me too, I hear you cry before you go to sleep I know you think I'm asleep but I couldn't one night and I could hear you crying, so why?..- I said and she looked shocked at me and stood up straight.

-that's an adult problem sweetie..- she said and I looked at her and she sighed, -it's very complicated, if you really want to know I can explain it to you later..- she said and I nodded but before we can go anywhere we heard a male voice call both of us, we turned around and it was German, -german!..- I said and hugged him and he returned the hug but something seemed different with him and mother.

-I forgot to tell you mill German is getting married to pricilla..- my mother said and I looked at German in disgust and took a few steps back, -your getting married to her? Why? I thought you and mammy had something between you, I always remembered when I was just little, once you both were with each other you would smile so big, now you don't, mammy would be way better for you than her she's horrible, but it's your decision, a lousy one but its yours..- I said and took my mothers hand and she smiled sadly to German before we both walked away leaving German standing there, something have happened between them, I know it.