~Prologue~

"Cheri? Can you just please go out right. THIS. INSTANT.?!"

My mutherr is currently yelling at me.

Aish.. I got out of my room and saw mom's face brightly red. Maybe she's using up all of her air to shout at me.

She's loss of Oxygen! Oh goddd..

"Yes mom?" She heavily sighed and crossed her arms. Should I cross my feet? It's unfair she's the only one crossing.

"Can you just please..please do me a favor? I've been calling you for the nth time already and..haist." She sighed again,going to the kitchen. So I followed her.

"What flavor,Mom?Mango?Orange?Apple?" I asked and she scratched her head in...uhh irritation I guess?

"I Said FAVOR not FLAVOR! They're completely different Cheri!" Mom tapped the stove,which I just turned on because I placed the ramen to cook..

"Awts..!" Mom exclaimed, cussing because her hands just went on fire. Well,not really. Just a small burn on her back hand. "Cheri!" She face palmed his forehead with her right arm that was not affected.

She was dipping her left hand in the sink with flowing cold water from the faucet. She then massaged her temples..maybe trying to stop the high-blood from going low. Isn't that right?

"Sorry Mom..I was just singing and dancing and rapping infront of my mirror...I was busy listening to BTS' songs!" I cried,explaining her.

"I know,I know,honey. I know you love them very much but we can't afford any of their merches. And I know you loved to audition but it appears I can't give you money to travel there..We're not that rich honey. Now please,can you just...do me a favor?" My mom explained calmly while clenching her teeth at the last part.

I nodded slowly,my eyebrows looked like they were about to fly off my face.

I gulped, "What...is it?" I asked nervously.. Oh I hope not the grounded thing...

"Can you just please,buy the ingredients to the market?" She asked calmly and respectfully. I got stiff.

So this is her favor? I'm such an idiot.

Am I? Yea. I am.

"Okay..give me the money and the list for the ingredients." I replied,following her favor. You know guys, I'm suspicious because mom seemed rich. Seemed..seemed.. I don't even know her occupation. But she always go out the house and arrive at the time of my school's dismissal. Great. I made my mom burnt her skin,made her lose her oxygen,and...ughh. Just Great.