~Chapter 03~

[CHERI]

Neoreul Mannaneun sunday
Gidaryeowatdeon sunday
(how we do,how we do,how we do, oh yeah)
Sigana jogeum man palli dalyeojwo

I stopped playing Bts' 24/7 Heaven to ask the sudden weirdness this night.

"Mom?" I asked mom,already at the kitchen. I didn't heard a reply. So I called her again, "Mom?" I now arrived at the kitchen,hiding behind the door. Why am I doing this?

I looked at how mom chopped the ingredients. It was fast. And I looked at her expression, she was furrowing her eyebrows and her teeth were clenching.

"M-Mom?" She stopped when she heard me, then a second after her head gazed to me in a split with an irritated expression on her face.

"What?" She asked still with clenched teeth. I went out of the door,entering the kitchen. "What's going on?" I asked.

She snapped out, "What do you mean what's going on? can't you see I'm busy cooking here?!" Then after that, she's mouth agaped with the sudden burst, and covered her mouth.

I heard her sigh deeply. "Sorry honey, I'm just tired,okay? Just sit down the living room and wait for Zaira to come here." She requested. Since I'm a good girl, I nodded.

I went to the living room,sighing and was about to sit down when the doorbell rang. I directly went over to

Open the door to see Zaira with Auntie,waving.

"Hello Cheri! I brought mom." Zaira greeted me. I bowed down to auntie, "Welcome Auntie. Long time no see. Come in." I gave way to her and she smiled, "You got such hospitality,Cheri." She said as soon as she finally entered the house.

See? I'm a good girl. *smirks with tooth sparkling*.

"Oops, you'll be staying outside,Zaira." I stopped her with my hand pushing her back outside the door .

"Huh? I'm not a dog Cheri. Let me in" She stated, insisting to go inside.

I laughed, letting her in. She was smiling like an idiot again. That's what bestfriends are for.

Both of us entered the kitchen, only to see Auntie and mom talking of how they are with us, if they are alright, mother talks.

Then mom whispered something to auntie. Zaira and I looked at each other. Our eyebrows raising.

"Jinjja?!" Auntie exclaimed,lending her ears again to mom. After a few minutes of whispering to each other,not letting us hear anything... It ended.

Auntie went over to us. "Cheri,me and your mom will be working on the dinner. Okay?" she said. Our eyebrows raised.

"O-kay?" I replied,suspiciously. But she gave another reply. "So,do you guys know any dance steps from kpop groups? Bts, will be good."

Both of us looked at each other again, "We do. BTS' Boy In Luv. We were covering it mom. We have completed it,right Cheri?" Zaira looked at me, I smiled and nodded a response.

"Oh my! That'll be good! Do you have outfits for that song?" She clapped her hands in a sudden relief and asked if we had outfits.

"Well,we do. I've kept it at my closet for both of us." I replied. She smiled again after the response, and she went towards the kitchen again.

Afterwards,she came back. "Alright

Girls,get your outfits and change to them right now. Change in the guests room, your mom said it so,Cheri." She ordered. I nodded and I pulled Zaira directly upstairs.

"Why did mom suddenly asked for that?!" Zaira said as soon as we arrived at my room. I directly went to my closet. Digging in my clothes and throwing them away at the back.

"C-Cheri! Stop throwing it on my face!" I heard Zaira complained. I didn't responded and kept on throwing all the clothes just to find the outfits.

It took me decades to search for it. My room was already trashed with my clothes, the drawer inside the closet was empty. I looked up and I saw the outfits hanging on the hanger.

"The Heck?! You even buried me with your panties and our outfits are just hanging in there!" Zaira yelled, the clothes spreaded again everywhere.

"Sorry. I wasn't looking.." I smiled. She rolled her eyes.

I gave her,her own outfit to wear. I'm so excited of wearing these for the first time. But wait...why this instant?

"let's go change at the bathroom!!" I pulled her out of my room and went downstairs. Changing the outfits excitingly. Are they going to film us and share it on social media sites? Haha, we'll get famous.

Just kidding.

"Oh I see,your room's in a mess again huh Cheri?" Mom suddenly asked me when she noticed us going to the bathroom.

"Uh...you guess right mom. Clean it up for us." I smiled and went inside the bathroom. I changed first.

~~~

We looked ourselves in the big mirror. We look great.

We went outside and was greeted by auntie. "Oh my! You girls look so cool!" (u know girls who wear hiphop types? That's the outfit.) Both of us smiled.

"Oh my,do you want to take a picture?" Mom asked. I shrugged,not buying the suggestion.

Mom pouted and continued cooking. "Now you girls are all set,we need to change your hairstyles. And you're going to dance inside Cheri's room at the mirror. Okay? Just imagine that the camera was the mirror. Imagine that you're audience was the BTS so, do your best." She pushed us upstairs again,to see my room neat and clean.

"Auntie,can we just use a real camera instead of the mirror? I wanted this to be realistic." I said, telling her. She smiled, "No. This is just a contest or something. If you girls did great, we'll give you a suprising gift. Now I'll play the song and stare at the mirror while dancing." She ordered, Zaira and I looked at each other curiously but we still followed Auntie. Or whatever it is,I hope it's exciting though.

Auntie gave us a signal,she started to play the music and both of us stared at the mirror as if it was the camera. Until the song entitled 'Boy In Luv finished playing.

Zaira and I did our best,even though we don't know the purpose of the dancing. Both of us were panting from tiredness, and I laid my body down the bed.

"That was kinda...fun." I admitted,Zaira smiled and nodded.

Auntie clapped her hands, "You girls were amazing! How about a little chorus song? Still looking at the mirror?" Auntie requested again. Both of us nodded at each other and started to sing, Just One Day.

Haruman Neowa Nega Hamkke Halseu Itdamyeon
Haruman Neowa naega sonjabeulsu itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega hamkke halseu itdamyeon
Haruman. Haruman
Neowa naega hamkke halsu itdamyeon
Neowa haruman itgereul bare bare
(do it do it do it)
Neowa danduri boneun party party
(Do it do it do it)
Neowa haruman itgereul bare bare
(do it do it do it)
Neowa danduri bonaneun party party

As we finished the chorus,Auntie clapped again, telling me to rap. Why is she rushing things? And the heck, why in the mirror?

Okay, she said that I should still looked at the mirror so I rapped,singing their song "Beautiful." you know,Jungkook's part.

"WHAA! Encore,encore!" She clapped her hands and pretended to be crying. Invisible tears. The three of us smiled.

Zaira and I looked at each other, but smiled after and shrugged the thing off. We enjoyed the show.

"Since both of you are tired,your mom already made dinner. Come on,let's eat. The suprise will be given uhh. Secret!" She beamed and both of us high-fived.

We changed the outfits and mom called us to dinner. And again, Auntie went to mom to talk about something but helped preparing dinner at the last part.

Best Night? Oh well.