~Chapter 02~

[ZAIRA]

Jangnanhae neo dodaeche naega mwoya
Manmanhae uh nal gatgo noneun geoya

Neo jigeum wiheomhae
Wae nareul siheomhae

Hetgallige hajima

I am currently listening to BTS' Danger,earphones plugged in my ears, laying my body to the wall near the school gate-not feminine- though. I am waiting for Cheri to come. She's taking too long. I sighed,going around walking back and forth to see if she arrive. Aish! There's still no sign. I looked at my wrist watch and it's already 7:30. Come on...come on....

"Hey Zaira,what the heck are you doing? walking like that?" a stupid and suprising tap of my shoulder was received. I looked behind and furrowed my eyebrows,unplugging the earphones and pausing the music.,almost smacking her. "You know,the reason behind these walking is all from you. You have me waited an hour ago." I rolled my eyes and she smiled.Pulling me to the stairs again, "I know. Sorry 'bout that. I woke up an hour ago. Hahaha.." Then she laughed.

"Fine. I'll give it to you this time." I replied and she suddenly sang their song containing the lyrics, I Give It to You~ entitled, Propose.

Then I sang along too.

As we arrive the classroom, we looked at the windows to see only 3 people. Jung and the others I assume. I pulled Cheri down because they might be talking about something.

"What the!?" I gave her a glare to stop talking and be quiet down. "Shh.." I gestured and she rolled her eyes. I pointed inside the classroom,and she just nodded with a confused look plastered on her face.

The conversation inside started like this,

"What the heck? Can't believe it. You were just our little Jung and now..look at you,you've grown up so fast.."

"Oh shut up,Gina. I'm telling something here."

"Fine."

"You can't be serious girl. We still have lots of studies and you will just suddenly disappear because of training?"

"Oh no...don't make up dramas,Perla. And don't worry, I'll study a lot. Since BigHit accepted me,they might provide my dorm right?"

"I suppose so."

"WAHH! Good luck Jung...good luck."

"Yeah yeah..."

The two of us looked at each other with big suprised eyes. "D-Don't tell me..." Cheri even managed to blurt out something. I shook my head and smirk in...unfairness? "She's now a trainee..." I looked at the ground and suddenly voices came from the door.

"Oh look! Have you been listening to our conversation? Yup,what you heard was right. I'm now a trainee and I'll be training starting next week." Jung started and I can see her victory smirk.

Cheri stood up and smiled, I also did the same.. "We didn't asked.Sorry,Jung." I suddenly bursted to full scoffs because she was dumbfounded. "Well,just sharing. Is it bad?" Now it's their turn to scoff.

Cheri shook her head in dismay,smirking like a bad-girl. "You know,sharing informations that contains black propaganda is bad. Not all sharing is good." Jung rolled her eyes.

Is this a showdown? Words really hurts a lot huh?

"Well,for your information,what I'm sharing does not contain black propagandas. I'm sharing about my acceptance in BigHit."