~Chapter 01~

[CHERI]

You're Beautiful
Cham gwenchanhji anhi uri dul
maennal ireohge deo sangsangeul hae
You be with me with me yeah

"O-Ouch!" I was busy singing and dancing to BTS' Beautiful when I tripped onto some piles of books in my room. I hate this room,it's so.... Clean and neat that I have to brush up and tidy up the dirts and things that are scattered around in the inch of every corner inside this room.

Yep,sooo clean.

My mom isn't here. So it's okay for me to do what I want on my own.Yehey! ^_^

I jumped up and down my bed and was again disturbed my singing when I fell down,losing my balance. O-kay,...I stood up and grabbed my phone that's still playing Beautiful. I went outside my room directly going to the kitchen.

A note was pinned on the FYI board.

Mom always does that. I read the note,

Dear Sweety,

I already prepared your breakfast,just heat in the oven. And please don't
trash the house just because of your craziness for BTS.

I'll be back.

Mom

I sighed. I looked at my surroundings and,mom would surely kill me if she saw this bizarre..The house was full of trash. I know when mom goes before her work she cleans this but now? Oh..maybe because of me? Did I do this? Stopped a second..

...Yup. I did.

*Flashback*

I woke up from my bed. I heard the door's house slammed shut. That means..... MOM IS AWAY!!! YEHEY!

*celebrates* I went downstairs and lost balance, tripping myself down.
Oh no..I'm nose bleeding.
I went to grab a tissue and inserted it inside my nostrils to prevent the blood from dripping down enormously.

After a minute, "YEHEY!" I jumped off
dancing like a balerina and grabbed all the things I can see. I torn and threw the pieces of magazines in every corner of the room.

As soon as I saw the house like what the way I wanted this to be, I smiled satisfyingly and nodded. Going upstairs again and went directly to my room,playing BTS' song..Beautiful.

*END OF FB*

(FB-Flashback)

Okay...

So..I really did this. I should clean this up or you'll see me all in bruises,with also a blackeye.

I went directly to get the trash bag with the broom and dust pans. I started to clean the places I trashed.

I'm industrious! ^_^ uhh..maybe.

~~~

Okay!!!~ I'm finished cleaning the house. That took me 1/4 minutes. Wow..the house is now tidied.

You know guys, our house doesn't look like for poor people. We're complete in kitchen utensils, the appliances, household equipments and even our home is a 2-floored house. I can't even accept the fact that we're that really poor. I was, like.. When did mom bought all of this?

But then I realized, we're just fortunate,not so poor like a beggar.

Since I'm mom's only daughter,she can take care of me. If you ask for my dad, all I can tell you is that he divorced mom when I was still a child. So now,I don't have a dad. Oh,poor me.