IX

Read in dark mode.

TOXIC - KEHLANI

Damn.

Don julio 

made me a fool for you 

| azaria sincere everton |

somewhere in south London

18 years old

| tuesday |

all of this love is;

toxic

Omniscient.

11 am, THE PAST EVENTS MADE AZARIA REFLECT BACK INTO HER TRAUMATIC PAST , IT SET HER BACK BUT SHE WAS TRYING TO KEEP ON GOING. Her unemotional state was continuous, since that day she unintentionally distanced herself from everyone but mostly zaiyre.

Asani Nessiah Ufori

How such an angelic name belonged to such a creature, no one knew; God had a plan for him; Capone and Shaitan were his pawns to punish him for his wrong doings 

She was going to sort out her bills today and then doing a makeover to help lift her spirits and possibly seek counselling. After having a shower and dressing in a cute white bandeau dress, white socks and white sliders. Her hair was in two topknot buns and her face was bare, with only mascara on jer long thick natural lashes and lip gloss adorned on her full lips.

The white bandeau dress showed off her slim, but hourglass body nicely and the little bit of weight she gained, replacing her slight hip dips, sat nicely. After sorting out her bills, she came out of the neutral coloured guest bedroom and went into the kitchen, seeing zaiyre situated on at the marble counter. 

"Hey", her quiet soft voice said

"Mornin' zay, you good" he asked, green cat eyes piercing into her light brown ones.

"Living" she replied nonchalantly 

"Where you going"

"To run a couple errands, but erm when i get back i need to talk to you"