XII

Read in dark mode.

NOTORIOUS - BUGZY MALONE & CHIP

They can never catch me lackin', that's a no-no

They want me incarcerated like I'm an Alpo 

| cartier 'capone/teezy' amaru everton |

somewhere in the Midlands

26 years old

| friday |

1 pm, HE DECIDED TO SURPRISE AZARIA AND TAKE A TRIP UP TO SOUTH AND GIVE HER A TALKING TO, THEY JUST LOST ONE SISTER - HE WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IF HE LOST ANOTHER. HE'S ATTENDED TOO MANY FUNERALS, MEMORIALS AND NINE NIGHTS. He showered, completed his hygeine routine and dressed in a stone island tracksuit, with some Jordan 1s all prior, now he was just going to leave out.

So much stress was on my head i felt like it was weighing me down. My attorney had all the motions accepted, so prosection virtually had no case, because they couldn't use the evidence - my case was dropped. I'm not gonna lie, man aint surprised Dhyani met her fate, it doesn't mean that's what i wanted to happen, but only a fool can think they can moved diligent and ho on a mazza, and karma wont do shit. As nototoius as i am, I'm not invincible and life will go on without me, i can be taken out at any time. But the only person I'm fearing is God, aint no man on earth i fear, fuck im scared of him for? I bleed the same blood, breathe the sane  oxygen, nobody is more than no man on this earth.

 Even though she was tapped, she was my tapped sister, and blood is thicker than water - related or not. It was ruled as a suicide, but i aint fool and i know it probably involved that dickhead Asani. He'd soon get what was coming to him, but patience is a virtue. Most people believed i was dead after i set my old trap in flames while i was inside. As soon as i get his goons they wont have a option but to sing.

I packed my bags, i was staying in south for 2 nights tops, and leaving first thing and drive back.