Chapter 4

I stared at the blank wall hearing the neighbouring cells being opened

I stared at the blank wall hearing the neighbouring cells being opened. I still sat there waiting for mine to do so too.

I hate it here. Being in Jail and then being thrown in Prison was two different things especially when this place was much fucking worse. The picture of both Robyn and Naomi was tucked under my pillow and that's the only thing that gave me comfort at night.

That day still haunts me, the cries of my daughter still haunts me, Robyn's whole face still haunts me especially when her mother got shot. What haunts me even more is that I wasn't even there for her. I couldn't even hold her as she cried,I couldn't do shit.

"Come on Spooky." The cell bars was tapped and I looked up at Rodriguez, a prison guard but he was also the primo of a Santo. This shit was like you've heard about there's gangs and some of them were Santos. I was protected, a lot of them respected me even more knowing that I was trying to get rid of Cuchillos. Which is why I'm this bitch.

I don't know why but that Mexican puta managed to orchestrate this and I hope that Robyn killed her because, if I do leave here, I was going to do it. But I doubt I was going anywhere anytime soon.

I was arrested on counts of Murder, drugs and kidnapping. I practically sealed my whole future. The only way I was to leave here is in a fucking coffin and I've finally accepted that.

I've accepted the fact that I won't be there for Naomi. Not on her first birthday, not even on her graduation day. I would be missing all that shit but I know I'm married to a strong woman. She could handle this. She could handle my brothers and my daughter.

I had my trust in her.

I woke up walking out of the cell to see some prisoners with the same Santos tattoo I had waiting outside my cell. I nodded at them and we started walking.

A lot of them in here knew better,even if they were in gangs they knew not to fuck with us. That's just how it was.

We had 1 hour in the courtyard and it sucks for me to say that that's the only hour I got to take in the breeze,the sun and the air three things I've neglected my whole life.

"Yo what's up Spooky?" I dabbed Miguel and we sat at the table overlooking everything. We were surrounded and my eyes couldn't help but roam around counting how many guard there was.

I smirked shaking my head thinking about starting some shit. How long it'll take for them to break it off,because if I pop off all the homies will too. A field day for them. A field day for that bitch ass superintendent that was out for my ass. I knew him, I knew him well, I knew that he was so far up Cuchillos's ass that he could probably kiss her appendix so my misery made him happy but he knew not to fuck with me infront of the homies.

It'll be his funeral.

"Still no visitation?" Miguel questioned and I shook my head.

"You know that gringo doing it on purpose. Can't even see my fucking wife cuz of him. I miss her homes." It was the truth. I missed her so much,every single day.

"Nah don't worry ese you'll get to see her soon. It's been months now, he can't fuck with you. Unless you want us to do some shit. You know we'll do it Spooks. Some of us owe you our lives. You ride we ride with you jefe." They all agreed behind me.

I could have him liked if I wanted to, I didn't even have the members on my side,I even had some of the guards.

El rey de la selva

That's what they called me. Respect was not given but earned and I've earned their respects even when I was on the outside.

"Miguel right Spooks. What you want we can get it. You took care of my novia for years man. You took care of our families. We ride with you." Benny agreed and I nodded slowly.

Unknown to them I was doing what I would want the ones outside to be doing for my family. Los Santos wasn't just a gang we were all family.

I sigh closing my eyes just remembering how Robyn looked naked. What pisses me off though is that I didn't even get the chance to bless her postpartum body. I would kill to be buried deep inside the same guts my daughter was in, just to thank her for bringing that joy into my life.

A joy that I'll be holding on to forever.

"Prophets." I looked up my gaze turning hard seeing a little prophet bitch walking over

That was another fucked up thing I hated about this place. The same Prophets we managed to get rid off was in the same god danm prison. And there wasn't a day they didn't want to start some shit.

"What you want here negro? Your ass ain't torn up enough from your bum ass boyfriend." Miguel spoke up a smirk on his face.

I chuckled quietly.

They do be bending down to pick up the soap quite frequently in this shit. But I wasn't having non of that shit.

"Big Daddy wants to speak to you Spooky." He said nervously. I looked down at this lanky little boy that looked like a run down cheaper version of Wiz Khalifa.

"What does Big Daddy want with me? We got no business. Plus I don't do that kind of shit,My ass a virgin." I asked raising my eyebrows at the puto infront of me.

"He just wants to talk." His voice trembled glancing behind him, I could already see some of the prophets including Big Daddy walking over

"I don't owe him anything even words,so why don't you scurry off and stop disturbing our peace." I waved him off.

"We got a problem here?" Big Daddy questioned wrapping his arm around his boyfriend.

I sighed rubbing my temples. I had one hour outside and I wanted to spend it in peace but as I looked at the men in front of me I knew it was going to be anything but peaceful.

"I don't know do we?"

••••••••••••

I do apologise for any terms used in this chapter that any of you find offensive or inappropriate :)