Chapter one

Katsuki's POV

"Hey bakubro lets go on break and check out that strip club!" Shitty hair said catching up to me. I looked to where he was pointing and sure enough there was a LGBTQ strip club. I didn't really wanna go to some dumb strip club but I did need a break. I've been on duty since eight this morning. Hopefully they have good food cause I'm starving.

"Fine but only thirty minutes." I grumbled. We crossed the street and showed the bouncer our I.D.'s

"Pro hero's ground zero and red riot. Odd to see you at such a place." The big guy said.

"Ya ya can we go in or what?" I said getting annoyed already.

He let us through and we were immediately met with the smell of cigarette smoke, bright lights and loud music. There were a couple different stages with guys and girls dancing and stripping their clothes off, as well as a long bar with a bar tender with yellow hair that had a black lightening bolt in it.

"Bro look at that bartender." Kiri said with heart eyes. "I'll be over there if you need me."

I watched him walk up to the guy and ask for a drink. He said something to make the bar tender blush and laugh. Lucky him.

I looked around and decided to sit at a table in front of the main stage. There was a girl with a round face and pink cheeks dancing right now. She didn't peek my interest though so I called over a waitress and ordered some nachos and a water since I'm still on duty I can't drink. Once my food and water came I started to devour it. I can't believe how hungry I am.

"Next on the main stage! Everyone's favorite little bunny! Emerald Ivy!" The DJ said and I could tell a lot more people came to the main stage. Like they came to this club just for this emerald ivy.

I continued eating my nacho until the lights went off and a spot light shone on the stage entrance. A leg popped out wearing thigh high black heels. The crowd screamed and wolf whistled. Guess I'll see what this strippers all about.

A guy walked out wearing a semi see through body suit that had a v going all the way down to his belly button, exposing his chest. He also had a choker on and bunny ears that matched his green hair. He strode over to the pole in the middle of the stage and gripped it firmly before letting his body weight fall so he swung around it with ease. He does have a nice body but I can't get a good look of his face. The lights were casting to many shadows on him. The music picked up and so did his dancing. His move got more erotic as people threw more money at him. He held the pole as his back slid down it as he twerked.

After three songs he finally looked up and I could see his bright green eyes. I don't understand what I'm feeling... it's like I can't breath. This guy was gorgeous.

He got on his hands and knees and picked up all his money. A couple hundred at least. He crawled to the edge of the stage, picking up money, about three feet away from me and looked up catching my eyes. We stared at each other for a minute until I smirked making him blush and looked away nervously. He gathered his money and was about to stand to walk off stage when I stood in front of him. He looked straight meaning he was staring at my crotch. I chuckled pulling out my wallet. I gave him a hundred dollar bill and walked away leaving my nachos.

I found kiri still talking to that bar tender. I sat next to him making the bar tender freeze.

"No way! Your ground zero!" He said.

"Yup I'm him. Listen can you give that Emerald Ivy my number." I grabbed a marker from my pant pocket and wrote my number on a napkin. I slid it across the bar and he took it.

"Ya sure! But you should know he has a boyfriend." The guy said putting the napkin safely under the bar.

"Is that so...well I'll leave it to him if he wants to meet up." I said. "We need to get back to work."

"Oh.. will I get to see you again?" The yellow haired guy asked.

"Sure! Here's my number." Kiri did the same thing I did and handed the guy his number. "See you around."

Kiri winked at the guy and we both left. He gave me a knowing look. "In all the years I've known you, you've never tried to date someone or even hook up with someone."

"What about it?" I asked checking my scanner for any reports of villains or criminal activity.

"That guy must be pretty special." He crossed his arms over his bare chest.

"Just some twink, shitty hair. Leave it alone." I growled.

Beep Beep Beep

"We got a villain. Come on." I said shooting blast from my hands to get there faster. Anything to get me out of that conversation.

Izuku's POV

I had just changed into some sweats and was counting my money. However, I couldn't get that pro hero out of my head. If I'm not mistaken, he's the number one hero too. What was he doing at a strip club? And a lgbtq one at that. Is he gay? Or bisexual maybe? I don't know but the way he looked at me made me feel a certain way. Something Dabi's never made me feel. And he tipped me a hundred dollars. The most one person tips is a twenty dollar bill. Oh well I'll probably never see him again. Wait.. why would I wanna see him again? I have a boyfriend.

"Hey izuku!"

I turned to the door to the locker room and saw denki making his way over to me. I smiled at him and patted the spot on the bench next to me.

"How was your shift?" He asked smiling bigger then usual.

"Um it was alright. I made a bit more then usual. I think my name is getting out there now. More people coming to see me." I said.

"Well I know one person who will come just to see you." He winked.

"What do you mean?"

He reached in his pocket and grabbed a napkin. He handed it to me and there was numbers on it. "What's this?"

"Number one hero ground zeros number." He smirked.

"Are you serious?" I asked dumbfounded. He was actually interested in me?

"Yup I even got his right hand mans number. Mr. Red Riot." Now he was blushing.

"Really?! Wow I can't believe some of the top hero's are actually gay... or at least bisexual." I said staring at the napkin.

"Ya I know right. But lucky for us right! So do you think you'll text him? I mean I know you're dating one of the top villains but personally I think you could do better and what's better then ground zero. Well I mean red riot is better in my opinion but for you ground zero is a perfect match!" He blabbered on.

"I don't know... I might think about it." I said pulling my phone out. I saw a text from dabi.

From dabi
Shoto todoroki requested you for tomorrow night. I won't be home till Sunday had a mission in Tokyo. Make sure to get the money upfront. Love you babe.

To dabi
I will. Love you too.

I sighed and decided to put ground zeros number in my phone and through away the napkin. I zipped up my bag and told denki goodnight. That night I went home to an empty house and a racing mind.