LXIX. Punishment !Female Version

B/S {Body Shape} H/L {Hair Length}

[WARNING: MATURE SCENES AHEAD +18 SIN STUFF SKIP THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING]

{The male version will be posted soon}

His onyx eyes were stuck to mine for a while, "An eye for an eye, Y/N?"

There was a loud beeping noise in my head saying this wasn't a good idea, but the other options sounded terrifying. "Yes, you're mad because of sex..."

"Oh, you want a sexual punishment?" His eyes widened a tiny bit, "Will your recovering body manage? Isn't that why you refused torture?"

Those were a lot of questions, but between being driven to madness something I'd take years recovering from, torture on my feeble self and not getting to achieve the pleasures in bed with Illumi right now. One clearly sounds better than the others... "How can you put torture on the table when your mom already took care of that? So yeah, please no psychological scarring."

"That's odd thinking." He pointed out, as he stepped closer.

"Odd thinking is you giving me a choice in the matter." I thought and panicked as I felt it slip from my mouth. He shrugged, as his hand pushed my h/l hair back, dragging his palm over the side of my face and my ear.

"It wasn't you, and I don't know if that's better or worse." I parted my lovely lips ready to complain about the cryptic talk and ask what was going on, but before any altercation left them, they were being covered by Illumi's cold ones.

He tasted a bit like blood, the metallic flavour increasing as his tongue slipped and joined mine. What had happened to him? Why was he so angry?

I gasped when I fell into the bed, unknowingly I had been taking steps back trying to cope with the intensity of all this. "Illumi, what happened?"

He climbed on top of the bed trapping me with his body. "Oh, I just had a good idea about your punishment." Dodged right away, how could I expect an actual answer? His cold hands slid on top of my silk f/c pyjamas, leaving small traces of blood. My s/c looked for the bottom of his top and pulled it up, he allowed it to go through his arms and tossed it aside. That was good less blood, less blood, now the pants. His eyes looked at me surprised, I guess that could come out as eager, but whose blood was it? Illumi's? Some most probably dead person? As his pants flew somewhere, his nails grazed me as he unbuttoned my top.

His aura darkened, he ripped the rest of my clothes out, tracing my b/s body with his pale long thin fingers, down to my thighs and then painstakingly up, his lips met mine once again as his body pressed mine down gently, his soft undershirt tickling me and spread my legs with his. I gasped when his kisses moved to my neck, my skin sensitive as it healed, my fingers ran along his luscious black hair, grabbing it when he decided to move to my breasts, my breathing turning quick.

A whine left my lips when he sat up, his abyssal eyes meeting mine, "Y/N, everything pleasurable you feel, you'll feel it with the double of the intensity." He ordered, my eyes widened, as all the kinds of sexual torture he could do suddenly flew by my mind, it was too late however and soon forgotten when he went back to his path kissing my belly.

He didn't continue downwards though, his right hand left my thighs to explore between them, first only grazing over my panties, having me trembling at the soft touch, he traced the hem of the panties, and when it slid under in a swift move he was kissing my neck. Gasps and pants leaving my lips, my hips rising against his arm wanting to feel more as he kept rubbing, his pace steady.

My body twitched, the pleasure was more than I could handle, my head ached slightly from the order Illumi had given but was soon drowned with the waves, I kept my eyes closed, feeling the pleasure nearing, I didn't want him to stop, but he probably would.

My shock was when he did not, he kept going as I trembled and moaned, riding on the huge wave of pleasure that hit me. He continued, my hips buckled against his hand, yet he pushed me down, not allowing my legs to close as discomfort and itchiness hit as he overstimulated me. No matter what my body did to pull away from it, he kept going for a while longer.

I took deep breaths trying to feed my racing heart with enough oxygen, looked at him, so was this his idea? "Illumi... Really?" My lips whined, as the wetness coated my now closed legs.

"Hm... you don't seem to be accepting your punishment, I'll have to do it again." He spread my legs open, playing with the folds again, pleasure washed over the soreness, but I knew where this would end.

Barely able to breathe, the panting mess I was trembled, under his hands, he decided to slip one finger inside, driving me absolutely insane, I felt the waves of pleasure nearing. "No..." I cried out when it hit me, spasms running over my body as my back arched and my hips tried to jiggle Illumi's hands out as he continued his sadistic play, removing his finger to hold my hips in place with that hand. "I- I accept-t theee puuniishhhment..p-pleaasee..."

He smirked as he held his hands above his shoulders like someone pointed a gun at him. Sadistic shine in his eyes.

Illumi took the rest of his clothes off as he demanded "Strip."

Shivering I pulled my panties down and got rid of the rest of the underwear slowly. Delaying it, preparing myself mentally for whatever was next. When my eyes met his, he continued his orders.

"Y/N, you're going to ride me until I come, no breaks." 

Author-chan's Note: (No beautiful fanart today, can't seem to find something that matches this kinkyness)

Welcome to sin Hotel, I'm your hostess Atnica~

The mystery remains somehow...