HongjoongXATEEZ

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Imma be loud? Idk lol so I hope you really enjoy this book!! I feel like y'all like these books better... Well PEACE AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cross dressing Au!

Hongjoong was in his room alone looking at himself... He liked the outfit he was whereing.

He thought it looked good, The way the skirt layed on his legts the socks were perfect. (This is makeing me cring oml)

He smiled again when he heard footsteps he got exited.

He jumped up from his spot running out of his bedroom.

When he was out of his bedroom he saw the members.

He jumped and hugged them all. The last one was Seonghwa.

Seonghwa smiled "I see your whereing the outfit we bought you".

Hongjoong nodded his head smileing at the others. (Just pretend in this Hongjoong is 5'6 <:)

They all smiled back at him, They all went to there room setting there bags and stuff down.

Hongjoong was on the couch, He was waiting for them to come so they could watch a movie.

They all came sitting next to Hongjoong. They played a movie on the big TV screen.

It was a scary Movie so Hongjoong was trying not to scream.

Then a jump scare came and man did Hongjoong scream hideing behind Mingi.

Mingi cuckled and said "Its ok Joongi, its not real its fake" Hongjoon just nodded.

He still hid behind Mingi not wanting to see what was gonna happen.

The others just smiled at the cuteness of Hongjoong.

The movie soon ended, They got up and walked to there rooms.

Hongjoong walked into his changing into some shorts and one of Yunho's hoodie. (Beacuse it was bigger on him).

He liked the smell of Yunho's hoodie. He layed in bed sniffing the hoodie till he fell asleep.

Trash chapter but whatever, hope you enjoyed!! PEACE!!!!!!!