HongjoongXJongho

Jongho was opening his eyes, Until Hongjoong came running and jumped on him.

"Ack Hongjoong!" Jongho said surprised, Hongjoong smiled.

Jongho smiled "What are you up to?" Hongjoong just giggles and burries his face in Jonghos chest.

"Joongi what are you doing? Your up to something" Hongjoong kept giggling, "Nothing".

Jongho lifted Hongjoongs face, Hongjoongs teeth were showing and laughing "Yeah your up to something".

Jongho gently picked Hongjoong up holding him like a baby and walked out of the room.

"Lets look around here.." Jongho said looking around the house. "Its probably outside" Jongho said walking out.

There were the members smiling, "What are you guys doing?" He saw a small box with cloth.

He looked at Hongjoong who smiled still. "Go find out".

Jongho walked forward still holding  Hongjoong in his arms.

He walked to the box and pulled the cloth off.

There was a crater and he looked in it. It was a small balck baby cat.

"Where did you get this?" Jongho said. "Its my sister baby cat.. She couldn't care for it so she handed it down to us".

Jongho smiled, "Its a nice gift" Hongjoong got out of Jonghos hold and opend the crater.

He picked the cat up, "Isn't he cute?" Jongho nodded wrapping his amrs around Hongjoongs waist.

"He is as cute as you" Jongho said booping Hongjoongs nose.
----------------------

There is a chapter :)