HongjoongXATEEZ

Update yay, I am not dead :) But I have a cold but I is good so I got the best idea from a video so here
------------------------------------------------

Hongjoong decided to go out for a walk today, He hasn't been on one for a while.

He promised the other that he would be carful and call them if needed.

The members made sure he was safe, They wanted to give him a pocket knife incase.

But Hongjoong thought is wasn't needed. I mean it will be, But you didn't take it >:(

He waved a goodbye walking out of the dorm and on the sidewalk.

He saw the members at the window pouting waveing at him.

He laughed waveing back at them.

Hongjoong walked down to a park that was a little bit of a long walk.

It was a little late now, Around maybe 7.

He sat down when he saw a group, "Fuck.." Hongjoong cursed under his breath.

"Hongjoong?" Someone said, "Ahh look its the fucking twig Hongjoong" another one said. (Fyi Hongjoong has his half skirt, And his blue ponytail)

The group snickered, "Aww and he is whearing a skirt, Femboy!" Another joined in.

Hongjoong turned around, Stubborn "Shut up!" Hongjoong said trying to stan tall but failed.

"Aww is the midget angry? Pathetic" The group walked forward.

Hongjoong looked up at them, "What are you looking at shorty?" One said looking down at Hongjoong.

Hongjoong scoffed, "I should head home now-" "Nah eh eh" One said with a hold on Hongjoons wrist.

"We haven't beaten you up since Highschool... Why not now?" Hongjoong froze.

"Huh?" One said with a raised eyebrow, "I take that as a yes, Dan,Levi,Leo,Theo come on" Liam said.

Hongjoong backed up... "Stay still" Levi scolded. He had Hongjoong's wrist in hold, Levi twisted it a little.

Witch ofc made Hongjoong cry out, Small tears slipped from his eyes. "Already crying? Stupid".

"Do you have the same bat from a couple years ago, Theo?" "Duh here" Hongjoong froze....
----------------------------------
The members started to get worried since Hongjoong hasen't come home yet.

They say him walk to a park area but its too dark to see there now.

The group decided to go and look for him at the park.

Jongho led them outside and they started makeing their way to the park.

They heard screams,Crys, And laughs. They looked at eachother and bloted it.

San was the first to arrive, "HONGJOON!" San screamed seeing what happend.

Hongjoong had a bloody nose, On the ground crying.

While this big group were beating him with a bat and kicking him.

The members arrived behind him, The group noticed ATEEZ.

"Looks like your members came huh?" Liam said swinging the bat over his shoulder.

"Man, Why did you stop. Give this idiot one more hit" Theo said.

"DON'T YOU DARE" Jongho yelled pure anger in his vocie.

"Omg I'm so scared" Dan said in a mocking tone.

Liam picked the bat up swinging it right to Hongjoong's stomch.

He hit him right in the gut makeing Hongjoong scream yet again.

"Weak" Leo said. The members growled when they witnessed Liam hit Hongjoong.

They walked closer till they were face to face with eachother.

Hongjoong was on the ground trying to maintane his breathing.

Levi was the one to throw a punch at Seonghwa, Seonghwa caught it and twisted his wrist all the way.
(After)

The members ran to Hongjoong, To fight that group who hurt Hongjoong took like a minute or a couple secondes.

Hongjoong was still crying and still super weak to get up, "Lets get him home" Mingi and Yunho said.

Wooyoung picked Hongjoong up off the ground and they all walked back to the dorm.

Hongjoong kept coughing trying to find something to hold.

Wooyoung noticed and had Yeosang hold his hand.
----------------------------------
Wooyoung set him down on the couch, "Can you get something for him?" San asked looking at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa nodded his head and went to get a medkit for him
-----------------------------------
Hongjoong got done healing after 2 days of being dorwsy.

"Thank you guys" Hongjoong said to all the members who were takeing care of him.

They smiled, "Anytime for the best leader".
---------------------------------------
Fucking sucks- Honstely in me head it sounded better, Anygay here ya go :)