HongjoongXSeonghwa

Hongjoong has been in the stuido all day long.

He wouldn't get anything to eat or drink when he was working.

Seonghwa wanted Hongjoong to come out and eat something atleast.

If he dropped food off one day the next it will be untouched.

Seonghwa walked into the room, "Hongjoong you need to eat something".

No response, "Kim Hongjoong I'm being serious, You barely eat or drink anything".

Hongjoong stopped "I'm fine Seonghwa..." He whisphered with a dry throat.

Hongjoong turned around in his chair, He was a mess.

Hair was messy,Bags under his eyes,A stick,In lazy cloths.

"Hongjoong look at yourself, Your a mess..." Seonghwa said walking to Hongjoong.

He knelt down infront of Hongjoong, "You need sleep food and water come on".

Hongjoong whined "Noo! I still have work". Seonghwa sighed "You need to be healthy, Now come on".

He draged Hongjoong out of his studio and to the kitchen. "Eat here" Seonghwa gave Hongjoog some food.

Hongjoong pushed it away, "Not hungry" He said closing his eyes crossing his arms.

"Kim Hongjoong you have to eat right now!" Seonghwa scolded pushed the food bak to him.

Yet again Hongjoong pushed the food away, "Why won't you eat?!" Seonghwa said frustrated.

Hongjoong just said "Simple, I'm not hungry".

Seonghwa sighed, "Hongjoong I swear, You have to eat! You haven't for the past week!!".

Hongjoong just sat there, "I said I am not hungry Seonghwa, I need to get work done!".

Seonghwa groaned, "No! Your not getting work done until you eat something!".

He stood there waiting for Hongjoong to eat.

"You can't make me stay still here" Hongjoong said geting up and bolting back to the studio.

Seonghwa bolted after him, Wanting to catch him before he would sit down.

"KIM HONGJOONG COME EAT!" Seonghwa yelled "I'M NOT HUNGRY" Hongjoong yelled back at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa managed to catch Hongjoong by warping his arms around the smallers body.

"Come one I was so close..." Hongjoong whined.

Seonghwa examined Hongjoong, "I never knew you got this thin... You have to eat look at yourself.." Seonghwa said in a sorrow tone.

Hongjoong sighed "No.. Then I won'r be perfect like everybody wants me to be.." Hongjoong said looking down,

"What are you saying? You were always perfect.. What happend?" Seonghwa said bending to Hongjoons height.

Hongjoong exhaled a long breath, "I-Its just that.. Nobody likes me.." (Fucking lies I love you Hongjoong)

Seonghwa looked at him, "Impossible, Who in the world would not love somone like you.."

Hongjoong smiled, "Its just I don't want people shedding our group casue of me.."

Seonghwa sighed, "Hongjoong, don't ever I mean ever think like that".

Hongjoong nodded his head, "Now will you eat something?" Hongjoong nodded his head smileing.
------------------------------