✧𝓸𝓷𝓮: Breaking Point to Home

Please read the warnings in the discretion before continuing with this story.

Word count: 2193

Published: eighteenth of August

"That's fucking it! I can't do this anymore!" I screamed, choking on my tears.

"(Y/N...) please, relax."   My manager tried to calm me down, though it was clearly not working.

"How?! I don't want this! I never wanted this! I hate this!" I cried out.

He didn't know what to do, so he just hugged me despite my attempts to break free.

"Shhhh...it's ok. Breath." He whispered.

After a while my breathing stopped being so fast and I regained my vision and Alex seem to notice.

He added " Better?" As he stroke my soft hair.

I nodded.

"You know, this is the fourth time this month something like this happens? Are you ok?"

Those words. That was something that I wanted to hear from someone for a couple of years now.

It was the final thread that suddenly snapped, and there was no turning back.

I was silent, as I felt moisture running down my cheeks.

"No." I mumbled my voice cracking from the pain in my throat.

He sighed and didn't let go of me.

"Hey, I think it's time you took a break. You can't continue working in this mental state, it's not healthy. Not to mention it will take a total on your acting, so it will ruin your reputation. I'll contact the series. They'll understand. I don't think they would mind postponing it, since they practically begged for you to be the leading role."

I nodded and broke from his hold.
My eyes were puffy, and I had eye bags as long as I could remember. I was tired.
I was so so tired.

"Hey uh... Can I go back to Moscow? I miss my family. I haven't seen them in more than two years." I quietly mumbled.

"I'll see what I can do. Please rest ok?" He said as he slowly opened the door to my apartment to exit.

Once again I nodded. Is not like I could do anything about it.

As soon as he left I felt more tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

'When did I start feeling this way?' - I thought.

I couldn't even remember. It felt like forever. It felt like since forever I had to act both at work and in real life. But I guess whatever pays the bills right?

That's what I tried to tell myself at least. I was providing for my family, so I didn't have that many complains.

I looked out the window, for what seemed like the last time.

The view of New York City was something that many people would call astonishing, but personally I got tired of seeing it every single day for the past three years.