Chapter 2 - Myriad Stars?

"Do you see that son?" said by his Dad

"Yes" replied by a cute young kid with a soft tone of voice while nodding. 

Both father and son gaze to the skies and watched the Myriad Stars with brimming lights.

For him, a faint sensation of tenderness and sweetness are the feelings he could feel every time he gazes in to it. It was like the stars are his mother and father that gives him endless affection of love but, beside him is his true parents. More over! His relatives, he couldn't asked for more. For him this is the best part of his life. He also wishes that this moment never ends but..

"I.. died right?" said to himself in thought.

As soon as he spoke those words. A woman with a silvery voice said

"Hey.. Are you a cry baby? Or just an idiot who will keep blabbering that you are dead?"

The young man was shocked! And the first thing that have came up to his mind is..
"Am I in Heaven?" he asked.

"Brat. Heaven is a REALM that is only for the DIVINE BEINGS, you still have a long way to go." replied by a man with a middle aged majestic voice.

"Open your eyes and see what is around you" followed by the man with a tender voice.

When the young man heard the words, he opened his eyes but for a moment and then closed it with haste because he remembered that he promised to the man wearing a suit who saved him to not trust anyone but regardless
"It's just opening my eyes.." He said to himself in thought.
He also remembered that the man wearing a suit never told him to not trust himself.

So he slowly open his eyelids while the beat of his heart increases because of the tempting pressure from his thoughts. Surprisingly the dream place he went before he died appeared before him. The amazing field of stars and planets with overflowing blue leaf like particles that dances like a wind was so beautiful with dust clouds that has a color of purplish sapphire blue.

A man walked towards him and said..

"Beautiful isn't?"

The young man smiled and replied "Indeed.. Such a sight" then he sighed because he felt something disappeared too precious for him.

He inhaled deeply for a moment and exhaled to release some of his worries. Then he closed his eyes and thought about what happen and how he ended up in the sky of stars and planets. As far as he can remembered, he was attack by this monsters called Mimics and when he is about to get pierced by the tentacle spear. A grand entrance of  a man that is slim and tall  wearing a suit showed up and by then.. everything else is blurry and the words that he can only remember are..

"Never trust anyone.. Make her the happiest person ever across the Great Hundred Universe Realm and.. get stronger."

It isn't enough.. he thought. So he kept his eyes closes and continually remembered the events.

*Half an hour later*

Finally! Too bad.. not even another glimpse of memory was able to remembered.
He sighed and exhaled and opened his eyes. 

So.. what the hell is happening right now.. He thought with a haunted expression.

Who would have thought that after he opened his eyes. A giant majestic creature with a long hard scaled body and has spikes following in the middle of it on to it's tail with a long neck and has a triangular shape of a head with a large mouth and inside has very sharp canine teeth and 2 horns located both in side of the head and moreover..