Chapter 3 - Stairs of Fate

Everything has a rule  whether it is to protect the people and let the people have self control or let the the evil fear the rule. 

A rule is  only a word you say?

Then see it for yourself.

What?

It's true. This endless sky you called is called Rules of Time and Space to be exact.

Rules of.. Time.. and Space.. hmm..

Are there any other terms ? Creal lightly laughed while asking Ashema.

I do not much know anything about this, Ashema said while looking disappointed.

Fyra then grinned and laughed.

Stupid Royalty! Does not even know the Mythical Rules of Time and Space! HAHAHA
Oh my! You really are such a loser! Fyra said loudly with a penetrating voice and sarcastic tone.

Ashema was easily provoked and took the bait and then he said-

You freaking woman! You wanna go again huh?! He said while having this glowering look on his face.

Both of them stared at each other with such a serious face! It was so fierce that their power is bringing out such an intense pressure!

Meanwhile Creal was thinking deeply.

Rules of Time and Space..?  The word seems familiar but why does it seem it doesn't too?

If you want answers take a step towards your life kid.

Life isn't too easy to just answer your own questions.

"Isn't too easy huh..?" Creal said with down downcast eyes as he remembered what happen.

He closed his eyes and questioned himself.

If the answers toward my questions could only be answered by this so called "Stairs of Fate" then should I do it?

This maybe a dream but it isn't. I am me but I am not me. This is so confusing..

I am even blabbering words that doesn't even make sense.

Creal laughed inwardly. 

I maybe going crazy but.. Should I try it?

It doesn't even matter anymore if I have parents then. It doesn't even matter now if those Monsters will take revenge later on because the only thing that matters now is-!

The promise I made with that man! He shouted loudly in his mind.

He gently open his eyes and saw an enormous amount flames scattered in the area.

"Did they got on each others nerve again?" He said to himself while grinning lightly with withering expression.

Not far from Creal..

You slut! If you ever burn my clothes again I will hack you down with this blade!

I dare you!! You filthy royalty!

Creal rushed and stopped the both of them.

Now now! Calm down both of you will ya? Creal politely asked them.

Fyra smugged while Ashema closed his eyes and inhales and exhales.

Another few moments..

I think they have calmed down now aye? Then I should say it straight to avoid more necessary chats.