Act III: Here Again - Chapter 1: Other problem

While sleeping. The yellow visions returned with more force as if it were a dream, and showed the scene through the eyes of the protagonist. Fighting another man, who managed to immobilize one of his arms.

- You're too weak, trash.

But the hand of the immobilized arm released flames and caught the man's face. Burns. He stepped back with his hands over his face.

- My name is James Stross!

When James said that, Fabio no longer saw it through his eyes, but as an omniscient observer, seeing everything from above and far. James was different from him, much older, black skin, wore a special black suit, his boomerang had only one blade on the left side. So curved that it was almost glued to the arm, it had blades over both hands that could be used as Brass knuckles. The irises in his eyes were the color of fire. He was strong as much as Fabio.

- Now, Alexander. Where's Rachel?

- I dont know. Soldiers took her from prison.

- Where?

- They say it's for a Genotype laboratory.

- Genotype... Shit. Why were you running away?

- You have a bigger reward than mine.

- You are a son of a bitch! James released him and walked away. A noise. - Wait here.

They were inside a house falling apart. James opened a little the door and peeked in the gap. Soldiers entering. Wearing gray military uniforms and bulletproof vests. In the place of their eyes, there was a cylindrical lamp integrated to their skulls, beaming a dark green light. Armed by rifles of exaggerated sizes, more than a meter long, thirty centimeters in height and twenty in width, for heavy caliber bullets.

– Shit! They're here.

- Quickly over here. – Alexander told him, with his face still scorched, standing near a hole on the floor to the sewers.

Together, they escape using this hole and managed to cover it with a hardboard to the soldiers couldn't find out their route of escape.

The concrete-lined sewer tunnels, holes and cracks allowed daylight, the flooded floor. James lit the way through the flames in his right hand.

They walked for a while in silence, Alexander said:

- Hey, Rachel in prison talked about a boy. Called John.

- What is?

- She was very worried about him. As with you.

- He's very well. Better than us now.

They climbed a manhole ladder. Alexander was the first and James was right behind. They left on the street in the residential area, the city in ruins.

- Do you have any idea where we are? Alexander asked.

- I hoped you knew.

- Like me? You are the transformed here.

- You who lived here.

- And I've never been in this part of town.

- We have to ... - James stopped talking, as they heard several footsteps, most of them sounded like a march of soldiers and the rest much heavier and slower. - This way.

They hid in the second floor of a ruined house. A battalion of soldiers passed accompanied by five Alive-tanks. They were quadruped creatures, resembling humans, fat, but quick in their moves. Carrying a cannon above and two miniguns on the sides of their body, one in the right and the other on the left. The weapons were guided by their heads.

- Looks like the army of the Antichrist is doing a parade.

- Why you had called of this?

- It's how everyone in our world would call them.

- Freeze! – A soldier yelled.

A squadron searching the ruins and went upstairs, finding them.

James fired a ball of fire that swallowed a soldier. Who shook himself until the flames extinguished.

- It's an Outsider! – The soldier recognized while facing James. Alexander attacked a soldier with a piece of wood. The soldier defended and knocked him with a push and kick on the knee.

The soldier aimed his gigantic rifle to Alexander. His neck was cut by James's boomerang. He put his hand over his neck and he didn't look as he was going to die because of that. James struck with a punch in flames on the soldier. Took his rifle and hit with the gun butt twice, knocking him down. Killed him with shots.

- Die, motherfucker! – A soldier shot against James, making him retreat to behind a ruin.

- Retreat! – The commander ordered. The soldiers left the house. Shots holed the walls. The Alive-Tanks prepared their cannons.

- Come here! Now! – James screamed to Alexander, mas he delayed to stand up and many shots separated them.

Alexander was subjugated by three soldiers. James had to jump through a window to another house.

- Explode that house! – A soldier saw him and yelled on the street. The house was destroyed bay Alive-Tanks' cannons. Wreckages fell over James and he was unconscious. The vision finished.