Chapter 3: Where's the exit?

In Brasília, Clarissa was struggling like she was tied on her bed. Wanted to scream, but something prevented her to open her mouth. Her nightmares remembered her of a past very ancient. Finally she woke up, panting without breath and drenched in sweat. Soon she looked for her drinks in the nightstand.

She emptied totally a bottle in a single gulp. She supported on her bed, holding out the impact of the drink on her body. After some time, she got out of her bed. It has been some days since the last time Fabio had phoned to her. And then, nothing more.

During all this time she was very distressed, anxious and worried inside her apartment, looking at all the TV channels and sites of the internet, besides emptying several bottles. She opened the window to breathe better.

Federal District under heavy siege by the Brazilian army. She couldn't go to São Paulo. The soldiers patrolling the streets, or had orders to maintain silent or they also didn't know what was happening, the fear was in their faces.

She wanted to know what was happening.

The buildings of the federal government of Brazil seemed paralyzed. Once in a while, some helicopter or jet of air force showed up in the black sky. There was a sensation of impotence.

Official news reported that the Brazilian army besieged the city to find and destroy Fabio Anchieta. She turned on the television. Nobody knew where Fabio was. Messages on social networks she did not believe. Fabio would probably be killing, but not killing civilians and other terrible acts. She knew it was being used as an expiratory boat for what was going on. It was an irony of fate.

When she and Fabio worked for the Earth Command, several missions were to besiege cities, kill witnesses and other dirty jobs. And now she was on the other side of those actions. She remembered a conversation she had with Fabio at Command:

.

The canteen of an Earth Command hideout. She greeted her squad. She had probably noticed the absence of Mike who was with Ethan from Fabio's squadron, along with Sunny, Alexander, Ryan and James. Clarissa and Fabio meet and choose a bank. They ate sandwiches made by her.

- Have you ever wondered how the relatives of the people we killed are now? She asked him. He hesitated for a few seconds:

- No. And I don't even want to know. We were hired to kill people, not to think about someone's feelings ... who is third in our lives.

- Third place?

- Yes. Relatives are third parties. Our victims are the secondary and it's us in first.

- Have you think this is cruel?

- Clarissa! Why are you here if you keep thinking about it? It's useless! We get our food, accommodation, everything we need to survive and to spend later. That's what we killed for and that's it.

- Excuse. - Sunny had just arrived with her British accent. She was tall and athletic, with green eyes, blond hair and white skin. - Sir, Major Rocha wants to see us.

- Ah yes. See you later Clarissa. - Fabio said goodbye with a kiss and left with Sunny. She looked back to see Clarissa before entering a door.

.

- That bitch gave many clues and me! A fool! I couldn't see it at the time! - Clarissa grunted to herself. He needed another glass. Laid on bed.

Meanwhile, in theFly-source...

Fabio sneaked on one of many passages of that huge ship.

- I have no idea the size of this place. How I will get out from here? – He was thinking.